Why do zionist Jews wants to destroy the world through wars m

ahmadbhutta

Reaction score
I know it might sound so called anti-Semite but it is a fact , I have seen mostly Jews propagating LGBT in west, Jews are biggest promoter of open borders in Europe even in USA u would find Jewish organization advocating for refugees having double passports of Israel and usa yet they would never apply it on Israel .
Ukraine has a tiny pop of Jewish yet the pm is Jewish replacing a non Jewish pm who even agreed of sharing gov

In Mexican which has 80% christians , an unheard of a Jewish woman became pm after killing of 37 election candidates

Anyone in US who becomes a president has to sworn to protect Israel

Usa is controlled by we all know e.g black rock, Rockefeller, rothchilds etc

Jeffery Epstein was mossad agent running a paedophilia ring to invite US politicians to engage in paedophilia and then black them into whatever they wish

We know now banks controls economy whoever controls banks controls a country, who controls banks ?

Media controls population brain who controls media ?

Source:
Opinion
It might have something to do with their religion.

The tactic is called fishing in the muddy water.

In USA, they promote conflicts between groups of people.

Internationally, they promote conflicts between countries.

Conflicts and wars in middle east are not a coincidence.

Conflicts between China and it's neighbors, like Philippine recently.

If there's a peace and unity in this world, it's the most dangerous thing toward Jews and USA.

This will explain why JEWS doing all those things so wonderful and delightful to the heart of JEWS

😡😡😡 those fucking Zionist Nazis broken countless human rights laws for decades. They worse than Hitler Gestapo 😡😡😡 I hate Hitler for not completing his FINAL SOLUTION on Jews and letting them to infest Middle East like cockroaches and bedbugs

These aren't conspiracies anymore. Since the atrocities against the Palestinians people have woken up and are asking all the right questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back