Why is Racism Rising Against India ?

Sharma Ji

Banned
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
In the last few weeks and months, we have seen a pretty dramatic rise in Anti-India racism. It seems that social media platforms like Twitter are encouraging such behaviour against Indians by trending such racism.In this video, we have talked about this and tried to find out why this is happening.

@vsdoc @Mrloveday @Paitoo @Lulldapull @r3alist @gbrchplndpjri

Funny accents, weird behaviors, being loud, tendency to roam in big groups, stereotypes of being smelly and not using deodorants ( not entirely false).

All of that makes Indians the butt of jokes. All they do is to just laugh it off or have a meltdown, mostly on virtual platforms which makes it more funny.

Is there more crime against Indians compared to other groups?
Or is this just Indians playing victim to garner sympathy>?

Is there more crime against Indians compared to other groups?
Or is this just Indians playing victim to garner sympathy>?

Like Muslims and so called Islamophobia?

Cheers, Doc

Cuz yous ain’t doing diddly against China and silent on da Uki/ Russia spat. And yous criminally phraandz wid da irani’s. :p

Yous gotta go against the Russia China Iran troika to earn yer keep.

Only then there will be no racism against yous.

Look, indians are nothing special

If you have a controlled migration policy and you PICK AND CHOOSE indians with high qualifications and bring them over they will likely be successful, because they are already educated, go into earning jobs etc etc

If you open the doors and allow in a army of *****, then then mofo's are going to shit on the beach, bring their baggage and make any decent area look like a slum in U.P in no time at all

Indians are deluded and delusional, they get the limelight off them because of issues about Palestine etc but when you have situations like in Canada or UK they will just be the next brown group hated upon

And with the antics of the hindutva even other global south groups especially Muslims will look negatively against Indians

Like Muslims and so called Islamophobia?

Cheers, Doc

There have been any number of wars against Muslims in this century alone. Genocide of Muslims is ongoing in many places around the world.
Your Islamophobic myopia will not change reality.

As I mentioned elsewhere, you are not wanted by Iranians Zoroastrians. They don't accept you as their own.

Very soon, you will not be wanted by Indian Hindutva. You are not a Hindu, never were, never will be. You can scream "I am a Hindu" all day long as the Hindutva crowd chase your Parsi ass out of India.

Worry about yourself. We Muslims will take care of ourselves.

Poles are the flavor of the month

There have been any number of wars against Muslims in this century alone. Genocide of Muslims is ongoing in many places around the world.
Your Islamophobic myopia will not change reality.

As I mentioned elsewhere, you are not wanted by Iranians Zoroastrians. They don't accept you as their own.

Very soon, you will not be wanted by Indian Hindutva. You are not a Hindu, never were, never will be. You can scream "I am a Hindu" all day long as the Hindutva crowd chase your Parsi ass out of India.

Worry about yourself. We Muslims will take care of ourselves.

You seem agitated.

Let me dig out my I give a fk mask.

Cheers, Doc

Geez every post on here is an absolute abomination

Change up the frequency @Sharma Ji ,

Italy me bhi ho raha hai !
it is happening in Italy too !

Rahul, son of Sonia, heir apparent to the throne .. they should speak out, @vsdoc

You seem agitated.

Let me dig out my I give a fk mask.

Cheers, Doc

I wanted to give you a reality check before you trot out your stale and farcical jingoistic speech about blood, soil, India, Hindu, blah, blah, blah.

We all know why you keep repeating it.
You have to.
You have to.

wait, fail.. iske saath aisa nahi hua ... oops :LOL:

Cuz yous ain’t doing diddly against China and silent on da Uki/ Russia spat. And yous criminally phraandz wid da irani’s. :p

Yous gotta go against the Russia China Iran troika to earn yer keep.

Only then there will be no racism against yous.

There is some truth in this

Do fellow Indians agree? This is the most interesting POV for a defence forum

There is some truth in this

Do fellow Indians agree? This is the most interesting POV for a defence forum
Ukie Russia situation .. not our monkeys, not our circus waali baat

Russia is an old ally (and source of fuel) ditto for Iran, while maybe not so much of an "ally", but no hostilities with.. Iran Israel, business with both.. mutually beneficial trade is good)

Saudi also fraand

Things frosty with China but still trading

Users who are viewing this thread

Back