Why is Racism Rising Against India ?

Ukie Russia situation .. not our monkeys, not our circus waali baat

Russia is an old ally (and source of fuel) ditto for Iran, while maybe not so much of an "ally", but no hostilities with.. Iran Israel, business with both.. mutually beneficial trade is good)

Saudi also fraand

Things frosty with China but still trading

But the question here is do you agree on the connection of events and news, like you post here, to bigger picture things?

I am inferring that you do

There is some truth in this

Do fellow Indians agree? This is the most interesting POV for a defence forum

LOL, there is ZERO truth in this.

Your average street punk doesn't give a rat's about Russia, China or Iran. He probably doesn't even know where they are on the map.

But the question here is do you agree on the connection of events and news, like you post here, to bigger picture things?

I am inferring that you do
Not sure I follow, huh ?

Events do make news, and are therefore inextricably linked ?

🤷‍♂️

Number of Indian immigrants has increased since Modi took over

Your average street punk doesn't give a rat's about Russia, China or Iran. He probably doesn't even know where they are on the map.
lol, that too.. but around here we keep tabs on those sorts of things, right ?

Not sure I follow, huh ?

Events do make news, and are therefore inextricably linked ?

🤷‍♂️

No, i meant do Indians on here relate an uptick on negative press in the West about India and Indians to frustrations perceived by the west on Indias lack of cooperation on key issues in global affairs

Sharma is basically saying yes, but you might think it's totally unrelated and it's just news

That's it.

Number of Indian immigrants has increased since Modi took over
Strategic hai, we're spreading our seed far and wide.. Rishi Sunak, Kamla Devi, Vivek Ramaswamy .. eventually we'll take control of a big one.

Pakistan is also at it.. Humza Yousef made PM in Scotland. London ka mayor guy..

We got Preeti and Suella apart from Rishi

Strategic hai, we're spreading our seed far and wide.. Rishi Sunak, Kamla Devi, Vivek Ramaswamy .. eventually we'll take control of a big one.

Pakistan is also at it.. Humza Yousef made PM in Scotland. London ka mayor guy..

We got Preeti and Suella apart from Rishi
Do you consider suella one of yours, she is quite detached from India ancestrally.

Preeti has links to far right Hindu orgs

lol, that too.. but around here we keep tabs on those sorts of things, right ?

It would be interesting to compare the numbers on Indians v/s Chinese.

The reason I picked Chinese is because these two groups of migrants are similar in terms of affluence, education levels. integration in schools, housing, workforce, and many other metrics.

Indians have an edge over Chinese because they look sort of Latin, which is something Westerners are used to, and because they are more prominent in media.

I am not crazy when I say that Indians will be the elephant in the room. Just give it another year or so. You cannot the elephant in the room.

Do you consider suella one of yours, she is quite detached from India ancestrally.

Preeti has links to far right Hindu orgs
As are Kamla Devi and Tulsi, Sunak, through marriage to an Indian tech billionaire's daughter.

Not sure about Preeti's links to any such.. link ?

Leftists in India and America both went after Tulsi Gabbard for doing a a pooja and greeting Modi or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back