You have a small brain bro. You're saying Chabahar is zionist corridor, while zionists bombed and destroyed it. I'm not going to waste my time on MBS-bots.
No, you have the samll Brain as I am applying your nonsensical "guilt by association" to you.
See , it doesn't make sense. That's what I am trying to say and you thick skull can not absorb it's meaning and instead you are reading it backwards.
As I said, guilt by association doesn't work because association doesn't mean anything. Two people could be associated and be in different camps.
Lol Iran has attacked Yemen with no fighter jets, no tanks, no blockade of civilians, But Saudis and their Zio-American masters are saving Yemen? by killing 250000.
Iran attacked Yemen with Al houthis in 2014, killed 2500000 in that war, put taiz under blockade and rained ballistic missiles on all of yemen. Lol, it that easy.
And if Saudi intervention in Yemen to support it's govt, is an attack on Yemen, tell me, how was Iranian intervention in Syria in support of it's govt, not an attack on Syria?.
Also, you didn't answer me. What would you be yelling if Pakistan gave Gwadar to Israel you did with chabahar and India.