Yemen Civil War News and Discussion.. an evolving situation

Maybe you are right that they are the loudest but few, but come on, every second post is spammed with attacking other members by yelling zionist, wahabi, takfiri, while doing some of these themselves. Every thread. It's like that anti semitism card zionists use thinking it works.
Man I get attacked for actually speaking truthfully or hammered by the anti Iran side 😆….brush it off and put it on ignore if you don’t want to reply and trust me people who are liking your posts are usually the biggest fake news feeding us spam we don’t want and I’m saying this while admitting the pro Iran/yemen crowd do the same even if it’s only a few on both sides
 
Man I get attacked for actually speaking truthfully or hammered by the anti Iran side 😆….brush it off and put it on ignore if you don’t want to reply and trust me people who are liking your posts are usually the biggest fake news feeding us spam we don’t want and I’m saying this while admitting the pro Iran/yemen crowd do the same even if it’s only a few on both sides
alas they have rendered every thread useless. It's hard to get a clearer picture of the conflict, any conflict. I have lists on Twitter for different conflicts for better a balanced view of things. PDF unfortunately is beyond saving at this point
 
So you are now giving certificates on who is Sunni and who isn’t. I stated I am Sunni Muslim and I am. If you have proof of me being Shia or some other sect bring it forth. Sorry the “radish” part was typo I meant rafidha. Listen pal go worship MBS and MBz and stop wasting my time. Go and join their army so you can do their bidding to kill Muslims on behalf of America and Israel. Also I never responded or mentioned you, it is you who decided to make accusations toward me, stop now pretending to be a victim or holier than thou. I realize you and I have very different views and it is not worth my time or even yours to engage with each other. Put me on ignore and I shall do the same. Jazakallah.

Just curious, where is the mighty Govt of BD ??

Haven't seen or heard their picking of a side yet.......are they still undecided? How come you are able to figure it out and decide it and distribute certificates, know the true side, while the Govt of BD doesn't ?? Which side are they on ?

Now Don't tell me they're afraid of angering the Saudis?
oh the love of the Saudi Riyalllllssss
:LOL:
 
Man I get attacked for actually speaking truthfully or hammered by the anti Iran side 😆….brush it off and put it on ignore if you don’t want to reply and trust me people who are liking your posts are usually the biggest fake news feeding us spam we don’t want and I’m saying this while admitting the pro Iran/yemen crowd do the same even if it’s only a few on both sides

Bro you're Palestinian,,,,,,,,just stay Palestinian and you'll be loved by all of us.
As long as you can handle all that love.... :p
 
What will happen if the Houthis attack power & water desalination plants?
 
Bro you're Palestinian,,,,,,,,just stay Palestinian and you'll be loved by all of us.
As long as you can handle all that love.... :p
😆 also get hammered by the both sides accusing me of not being Palestinian as well 😆 seriously nothing to get offended on here there are really only 2 guys that I find truly toxic one guy is a Pakistani Israeli flag on his profile the other guy I won’t hint to who he is everyone else it’s just roll your eyes ignore move on a few guys are good for a laugh but that’s it
 
Just curious, where is the mighty Govt of BD ??

Haven't seen or heard their picking of a side yet.......are they still undecided? How come you are able to figure it out and decide it and distribute certificates, know the true side, while the Govt of BD doesn't ?? Which side are they on ?

Now Don't tell me they're afraid of angering the Saudis?
oh the love of the Saudi Riyalllllssss
:LOL:

He is not Bangladeshi. He is East Pakistani.
 
The Saudi offensive that led to intense arousal among our resident Wahhabis Zios seems to have stalled.

 
Just curious, where is the mighty Govt of BD ??

Haven't seen or heard their picking of a side yet.......are they still undecided? How come you are able to figure it out and decide it and distribute certificates, know the true side, while the Govt of BD doesn't ?? Which side are they on ?

Now Don't tell me they're afraid of angering the Saudis?
oh the love of the Saudi Riyalllllssss
:LOL:
Bangladesh is weak country run by corrupt politicians, there isn’t much we can say or do. It is hopeless to wish for improvement in that country. However reading this thread and seeing the excitement with which the khawarij and the wahabis are so excited to kill and attack other Muslims at the behest of their American and Israeli masters has made me disheartened. Perhaps there is no salvation for this ummah until Allah swt guides the Mahdi. Perhaps the gazans, Lebanese , Turks, Iranians, Yemenis are destined to fight and weaken themselves while the enemies Israelis and Indians and Americans will reap those rewards. Anyways better for me to keep out of this thread.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top