Yogi's FINAL WARNING to Hindus | Should He Lead BJP?

Sharma Ji

Banned
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
In this episode, we take a closer look at Yogi Adityanath, one of India's most influential and controversial leaders, and why his leadership is seen as crucial for Hindus in today's political landscape. Known for his bold stance on Hindutva and his relentless efforts to restore law and order in Uttar Pradesh, Yogi has emerged as a symbol of hope for many who feel Hindu interests are under threat. From tackling mafia rule to uniting Hindus across caste lines, his governance has delivered significant changes in one of India's most politically complex states.
We explore Yogi Adityanath's journey from a young monk to a prominent political leader, his role in shaping pro-Hindu policies, and his focus on development. At a time when India faces challenges like caste politics and social unrest, we ask: Could Yogi be the leader to ensure the future of Hindu unity and national progress? His impact goes beyond Uttar Pradesh, and his growing national presence raises important questions about the future of BJP and Hindutva in India.

I think yogi would be the final nail in the India coffin, we need to get this guy into becoming full fledged PM of India

The amount of damage we could do to the idea of India just through him
Modi is just an intermediary to yogi

He might be seen as a moderate in times to come😁

He already is😂 to the Hindus he is a Muslim in disguise 🥸, they need yogi to complete the supapawa transformation
I wonder how right wing Indians might feel about yogi representing India to the west

I wonder how the west might feel to receive him

Did they calculate to create a Hindu Taliban

I wonder how right wing Indians might feel about yogi representing India to the west

I wonder how the west might feel to receive him

Did they calculate to create a Hindu Taliban

Only Extremist Muslims consider him 'Hindu Taliban', everyone else would be quite chill about him. The fact that you have to refer to him as 'Taliban' an Islamic extremist faction is itself an Irony.

Woe is anyone who opposes the obsession Muslims have in dominating and eradicating any local culture and religion.

Bangladesh is a great example, where Mullahs are now opposing Durga Puja.

Only Extremist Muslims consider him 'Hindu Taliban', everyone else would be quite chill about him. The fact that you have to refer to him as 'Taliban' an Islamic extremist faction is itself an Irony.

Woe is anyone who opposes the obsession Muslims have in dominating and eradicating any local culture and religion.

Yeah they should just allow hindutva extremist marches

Yeah they should just allow hindutva extremist marches

The only thing Yogi Adityanath has done is bulldoze illegal property and encounter criminals irrespective of their religion. However, that angers only one community.

Woe? That's all you seem to do from reading this

Thought you guys were a big important nation

You will have to be less thin skinned...

Woe? That's all you seem to do from reading this

Thought you guys were a big important nation

You will have to be less thin skinned...

There is no thin or thick-skinned. You break the law, you get what's coming to you. Your religion should not give you any special safety, which was the case due to politicians protecting their own voter base.

I think yogi would be the final nail in the India coffin, we need to get this guy into becoming full fledged PM of India

The amount of damage we could do to the idea of India just through him
Last nail in Israel Coffin
Last nail in USA COFFIN
Last nail in India Coffin

You make alll these predictions and none of them have happened.

There is no thin or thick-skinned. You break the law, you get what's coming to you. Your religion should not give you any special safety, which was the case due to politicians protecting their own voter base.
I simply mention Hindu Taliban and look where you go to

Yes you are thin skinned

Hindu nationalism is set up to fail

It's not a historical thing, it's never existed at any point

They are only bound by historical impotence at a psychological level

Otherwise on a material level caste, language and region become factors

So anyway, stop diversions!

Last nail in Israel Coffin
Last nail in USA COFFIN
Last nail in India Coffin

You make alll these predictions and none of them have happened.

I said nothing about USA,

But the other two, ABSOLUTELY

How ever crazy this yogi is, the bitter fact that is hard for some pakistanis here to swallow is that when the west sees a guy like him they think of some Dalai Lama-Gandhi type of guy, but when they see a Muslim they think of some Osama bin laden type of guy.

The wests perception of a hindu is generally not bad, how ever some people here wish it to be.

But as india grows and moves it's weight more and more in the world affairs, that will naturally change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back