Z-10 ME/P deliveries Updates

Does anyone of you know more??

I must admit, I got similar „rumours“ or at least hints that the first Z-10MEs have been secretly delivered in April I think, but so far I did not hear any credible confirmation - as such this would be the first - and even more, no images are available. And you all know, only "seeing is believing"!
No clue I have also asked. Where is our Z-10 ME. We haven't seen a single one in Pakistan. Although seeing China Pakistan history there are really big chances, we got them long ago but haven't declared it. Although, I doubt it. I have difference with this guy on political issues and him biggest defender of Army crap in politics, but he is right on defense procurement.

That's a good joke. There are no secret deliveries. Heck if we got a used Cessna there will be fanfare and an induction ceremony.

Cobras have been used in previous OPs as well on the western border. Not a proof of anything atm.

I must admit, I got similar „rumours“ or at least hints that the first Z-10MEs have been secretly delivered in April I think, but so far I did not hear any credible confirmation - as such this would be the first - and even more, no images are available. And you all know, only "seeing is believing"!
Hi,

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Oh my god---you are getting constipated---hearing the news that pak got the Z10's---.

@Zarvan---please provide him some link.

In regards to Pakistan, a healthy dose of skepticism is also necessary. If you don't see it, then it probably doesn't exist.

That's a good joke. There are no secret deliveries. Heck if we got a used Cessna there will be fanfare and an induction ceremony.
Not necessarily. We don't like to show everything we induct. It's clear that large numbers of cobras now are operational on western front. Also, and this guy is mostly true on procurement. So, I think we were inducting Z-10 ME for more than a year at least and as now our boys are used to operate them. The Cobras almost all of them have been shifted to western front to roast Taliban.

We inducted HQ 7, HQ 16 and HQ 9 way before we revealed them. Plus, J 10 C deal was signed and never declared until planes arrived in Pakistan

We inducted HQ 7, HQ 16 and HQ 9 way before we revealed them. Plus, J 10 C deal was signed and never declared until planes arrived in Pakistan

Induction ceremonies were held for each of these HQ16, HQ9, J-10Cs.

If Z-10s are indeed inducted than expect ceremony. No induction ceremony within next 1-2 weeks would mean that's just another rumor.

Induction ceremonies were held for each of these HQ16, HQ9, J-10Cs.

If Z-10s are indeed inducted than expect ceremony. No induction ceremony within next 1-2 weeks would mean that's just another rumor.
After they were inducted and fully operationalized. You think we did those ceremonies only after a week we got them? Mr they were in Pakistan for more than year. Our boys were using them for more than year when we did those ceremonies

After they were inducted and fully operationalized. You think we did those ceremonies only after a week we got them? Mr they were in Pakistan for more than year. Our boys were using them for more than year when we did those ceremonies

That's certainly not true for J-10Cs. For SAMs, could be true.

Hi,

How about the russian Hinds---? Was there ever a ceremony for those---?

Hi,
PA will get Z10, now or later but will, no other choice may be waiting for IMF to clear the instalment, im not saying procurement is related to it just a thought
There is something always from Pakistan at the last moment wish to be inducted on these machines specific to Pakistani procurement, recently Chinese use these Z10 in ladakh too so the draw back of Z10 notion it can’t climb high enough been exhausted
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back