Japan's Racism Against Muslims Increased : If things worsen, should OIC Countries Ban Trade with Japan and Stop Oil Exports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
These people are very sad people. They live with the wounds that their God admitted in front of their eyes that he is a mortal human being. It's overbearing to live in such shame.
 
You seem worked up about Indians not standing up with other minorities


I made this kind of directional prediction about a year ago, before trump 2.0, before the visa debate, before what happened in may..... when no one could conceive that trump would go against India, that the visa debate would ignite....

You can say I'm just reminding myself of my good work.
 
I was just wondering about the more recent drastic change.

The Googlies be yer fraand:

====================

Japan is allowing more immigration to address its severe labor shortages caused by a declining birth rate and an aging population. The government recognizes the need for foreign workers to sustain economic growth and support key industries.

Reasons for Increased Immigration in Japan


Demographic Challenges
Japan's population has been declining since 2008, dropping from a peak of 128 million.
The working-age population is projected to decrease by 19 million by 2050.
The fertility rate is currently at 1.3, significantly below the 2.1 needed for population stability.
An aging population, with over 10% aged 80 or older, is straining social security systems.

Economic Necessity
To achieve an annual economic growth target of 1.24%, Japan needs approximately 6.74 million foreign workers by 2040.
The country faces labor shortages in key sectors like healthcare and construction, where Japanese workers are less inclined to work.

Policy Changes
The Japanese government has shifted its immigration policies to attract foreign workers, including expanding visa options and increasing the number of industries eligible for foreign labor.
Recent reforms have allowed foreign workers and their families to stay indefinitely, reflecting a significant policy shift.

Social Acceptance
Unlike in some European countries, Japan has not experienced a strong populist backlash against immigration.
Many Japanese citizens appear to support the changes, recognizing the necessity of foreign workers to sustain the economy.

Integration Challenges
Despite the increase in immigration, Japan still prioritizes social cohesion and faces challenges in integrating newcomers, particularly from diverse cultural backgrounds.
These factors collectively explain Japan's recent openness to immigration as a solution to its pressing demographic and economic issues.
 
I guess your Google is right. Obviously.

Other than the OP, what evidence has actually been presented?

"So recently I noticed Japanese people have begun to target Muslims more than previous years, like as if acting in concert with Racist White Nationalists in the West to discriminate against Muslims."

Hold the presses! For WHAT exactly? One guy noticed something that means Japanese people are targeting Muslims acting in concert with Racist White Nationalists!

Sounds like utter BS a drive-by troll would do. :D
 
As this discussion has a muslim/ islam angle I would share this:

Indeed, those whom the angels take [in death] while wronging themselves – the angels will say, ‘In what situation were you?’ They will say, ‘We were oppressed in the land.’ The angels will say, ‘Was not the earth of Allah spacious enough for you to emigrate therein?’”
( Qur’an 4:97 )
 
It's not a misstatement, it's it's a reflection of the underlying mind that produced those words.

Are you claiming Gulf Arabs treat anyone other than kind better? I am not the issue as much as you like to make it
 
I made this kind of directional prediction about a year ago, before trump 2.0, before the visa debate, before what happened in may..... when no one could conceive that trump would go against India, that the visa debate would ignite....

You can say I'm just reminding myself of my good work.

a lot of h1 visas are abused. it does not take a rocket scientist to predict the backlash
 
Are you claiming Gulf Arabs treat anyone other than kind better? I am not the issue as much as you like to make it
I only need one example to prove you wrong, I have many I know personally.

The question as usual is, what are you even trying to say, other than changing the goalposts.
 
a lot of h1 visas are abused. it does not take a rocket scientist to predict the backlash
Well done, it only took you all of one whole year to admit this.

After denying infinity times, you can concede this, because apparently before the Indians were just effortlessly more capable than any American.
 
Well done, it only took you all of one whole year to admit this.

After denying infinity times, you can concede this, because apparently before the Indians were just effortlessly more capable than any American.

If there is a ban on h1s there will be increase in outsourcing.. The outsourcing won't be to Pakistan. It means nothing for Pakistanis.
 
I only need one example to prove you wrong, I have many I know personally.

The question as usual is, what are you even trying to say, other than changing the goalposts.

So what ? I can find one Japanese who is not prejudiced towards Muslims

You can always find one of anything. The question is whether Pakistanis will enjoy a fraction of rights in Gulf countries that you enjoy in UK or USA
 
There is a lack of Japanese in Pakistan. So the people of Pakistan will not be able to retaliate.

The Japan will at least be compared to Laos, Combodia, Vietnam, Burma type ASEAN nations.
And the Americans did the worse with all East Asian Countries, including Japan 🙂

We make them displaced to Pakistan, as in your above post, or, it would not happen. And it's the Christianity and Islam both doing in Asian Countries 🕳️
🇮🇳
 
So what ? I can find one Japanese who is not prejudiced towards Muslims

You can always find one of anything. The question is whether Pakistanis will enjoy a fraction of rights in Gulf countries that you enjoy in UK or USA
No it's not the questions, you used in sound like language with silly exaggerations, reflecting your mind state


Plenty plenty of Pakistanis have a perfectly good time in the UAE
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top