Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You seem worked up about Indians not standing up with other minorities
I was just wondering about the more recent drastic change.
I guess your Google is right. Obviously.Unlike in some European countries, Japan has not experienced a strong populist backlash against immigration.
I guess your Google is right. Obviously.
It's not a misstatement, it's it's a reflection of the underlying mind that produced those words.
I made this kind of directional prediction about a year ago, before trump 2.0, before the visa debate, before what happened in may..... when no one could conceive that trump would go against India, that the visa debate would ignite....
You can say I'm just reminding myself of my good work.
I only need one example to prove you wrong, I have many I know personally.Are you claiming Gulf Arabs treat anyone other than kind better? I am not the issue as much as you like to make it
Well done, it only took you all of one whole year to admit this.a lot of h1 visas are abused. it does not take a rocket scientist to predict the backlash
Well done, it only took you all of one whole year to admit this.
After denying infinity times, you can concede this, because apparently before the Indians were just effortlessly more capable than any American.
I only need one example to prove you wrong, I have many I know personally.
The question as usual is, what are you even trying to say, other than changing the goalposts.
There is a lack of Japanese in Pakistan. So the people of Pakistan will not be able to retaliate.Do we have a lack of minorities that we cant target or be racist towards or something
There is a lack of Japanese in Pakistan. So the people of Pakistan will not be able to retaliate.
No it's not the questions, you used in sound like language with silly exaggerations, reflecting your mind stateSo what ? I can find one Japanese who is not prejudiced towards Muslims
You can always find one of anything. The question is whether Pakistanis will enjoy a fraction of rights in Gulf countries that you enjoy in UK or USA