东风夜放花千树
Registered Member
I suggest that the United States first resolve the rare earth issue before discussing matters that threaten China.
These issues take too much time. The U.S. should first patch the holes on its aircraft carriers. During the U.S. president's parade, the posters had aircraft carriers with holes in the background, which seriously affects the country's great power image.
I care a lot about equipment, so I urge the U.S. to quickly repair its aircraft carriers. This aircraft carrier has been mistreated while serving in the U.S. military; the American armed forces have not given it the treatment it deserves.


These issues take too much time. The U.S. should first patch the holes on its aircraft carriers. During the U.S. president's parade, the posters had aircraft carriers with holes in the background, which seriously affects the country's great power image.
I care a lot about equipment, so I urge the U.S. to quickly repair its aircraft carriers. This aircraft carrier has been mistreated while serving in the U.S. military; the American armed forces have not given it the treatment it deserves.










