Oscar
Moderator
Dude its exhibit grade pointless statements.I was more concerned with the accompanying wall of text, that's barely readable, but thanks for the image anyways![]()
Nothing of substance - Ive walked that place.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Dude its exhibit grade pointless statements.I was more concerned with the accompanying wall of text, that's barely readable, but thanks for the image anyways![]()
These exhibition grade pointless statements are atleast some sort of official proof that project PFX exists, as such I wouldn't call it pointless.Dude its exhibit grade pointless statements.
Nothing of substance - Ive walked that place.
For they carry the same DNA that strikes terror into the hearts of those who have evoked HIS WRATH.....T-fx and pfx why both name look similar
I don't think we should expect anything coming out of it in the next 30 years...
Proposal to look the thread till official confirmation of design lock is made. ( At the very least )
Awein dill pei churian chalai jatay hain.
I don't think 5th gen should be a priority instead PA and PAF should focus heavily on FPV and other type of drones.. + J10 and JF-17 next block.
This is now just a wonderwaffe type weapon in our scenario now. Will be heavily targeted by both conventional and non-conventional means.

It was a later and modified version of X-32 not PFX broHere is the realone
I don't think PAF actually needs a 5th gen on the drawing board to begin with... It needs a Medium- Heavy weight fighters for Navy Air Arm and Airforce that have sufficient range.PFX is turning out to be PAFs drawing board queen a.k.a AMCA.