23 travellers offloaded, shot dead in Balochistan’s Musakhail after identity check:

And what, according to you, is the cause?

Multiple

1- Constant marginalization of the general Baloch population through connivance between govt/sardars/estab.

2- Complete FC stranglehold in Balochistan preventing any economic uplift in the region. Ghareeb log hi hamesha dehshatgardi kartay hain (generally, exceptions exist).

3- Baloch ki apni nalayeqi. Those people want to be stuck in the ways of the past.

4- Foreign interventions.

The issue is way more nuanced and deserves alot more thought than just painting it or making it a Punjab vs Baloch issue.

If we accept your stance, then what is the solution? Cut Balochistan off? Alehda kar do? I saw your post regarding Punjab being a landlocked country, and oh boy that is another can of worms.

You’re talking to a cycle of “I eat because Im unhappy and Im unhappy because I eat”

If you don’t want to deal with this “jahilat” leave these areas alone -the ethical and morally correct approach is either by making sure no Punjabi that is part of the state apparatus is involved in policing it or protecting it and no resources are extracted from there which go to Punjab.

Then when all they see in LE and other places is just their own people - maybe they will stop?

But that wont be the case - so the next move is because you’re choosing to disconnect from these provinces there is no need to be a unified state - and that applies both ways where no one crosses each others borders and touches no resources of the other. No produce or goods from Punjab touch Balochistan and no natural resources from there come to whatever remains to be called Pakistan(or whatever name is preferred).

Because in ANY other scenario if you have chosen to exploit the resources of an area and the natives of that area are against you and regardless of what actions they take against you - they can always fall back to a root cause for which they can assign a culprit.

The answer to this is NO

Punjab not Punjabi have shown any hostility to anyone, I don't know why you keep mentioning it

All resources belong legally to the state, in islam itself the STATE has rights and all citizens must obey the law and respect those rights

The state must attempt to develop and develop our resources, the world is moving forward and Pakistan can't be held back because some people are violent jahils who think they have more rights then other people and the state over something they do not own

What red lines have the people of Punjab crossed?
What have they done that is violent or evil, on the contrary they have set themselves up as the most deserving of investment and progress

The fault lies with the backwards, unislamic and jahil thinking of ethnocentric extremists in those areas

Neither can we as Muslims not Pakistani surrender to such jahilat
We MUST develop the country and defeat our common enemies whether it be Hindus in the east, afghans in the west or jahils within

Pakistani zindabad

That's a quintessential illustration of how terrorism can be defended and justified. Good luck with that

Nobody is justifying terrorism.

But aaj aik banday nay agr bomb phara hai, to us kay peechay 100 banda khara hai which would either verbally agree, or be silent to that act of terrorism. After a year, this would snowball into a thousand people.

Har banda apnay aap ko uraye ga nhn, but the mindset will remain.

As I said above, children as young as 10 were cheering on the attackers. In bachon ko ab bolo keh Baloch vs Punjab issue hai, and good luck getting those people onboard for the next 40 years.

Multiple

1- Constant marginalization of the general Baloch population through connivance between govt/sardars/estab.

2- Complete FC stranglehold in Balochistan preventing any economic uplift in the region. Ghareeb log hi hamesha dehshatgardi kartay hain (generally, exceptions exist).

3- Baloch ki apni nalayeqi. Those people want to be stuck in the ways of the past.

4- Foreign interventions.

The issue is way more nuanced and deserves alot more thought than just painting it or making it a Punjab vs Baloch issue.

If we accept your stance, then what is the solution? Cut Balochistan off? Alehda kar do? I saw your post regarding Punjab being a landlocked country, and oh boy that is another can of worms.

For the sake of argument, let’s accept this premise. But I struggle to see how it connects to Punjabis or justifies any violence against them. Please provide further clarification.

1- Levies etc. are already staffed by Baloch people, doesn't stop BLA from targeting them.

2- On the flip side of this argument, this whole exploitation of resources argument is waaayyy overblown. It ain't the East India company on your lands, it's your own overlords being hand in glove with the companies or government and preventing you from getting your due benefit.

Sure, federal doesn't give KP it's hydel profits and there are monetary concerns everywhere, but heck this happens almost everywhere in the world, what to say of Pakistan. Doesn't make it right, but just bringing to light the scale of challenges we face at a governmental level. Hakoomat kay pas paisa hai hi nhn.

The govt jostles for money from provinces by applying a federal petroleum levy instead of GST, so that provinces don't get it. You could call it exploitation as well if you stretch it.

Point being, although there are genuine grievances, the exploitation issue is exploited itself to full use. You are getting paid for the resources that are extracted from you. It's up to you what you do with that money.
Which is where the issue of state and the narrative comes from - unless the largest population is able to incite change(which was in a way PTI and led to the freakout now) and then focus on the narrative - you cannot define the “price” on the resources and much like Vietnam even if you go full Bengali vs Bengali they “ultimate” enemy in their mind will be “Pakistan or Punjabis”

Taking 40 off a bus or 400 wont change a thing - because in their mind they lost 4000 first and continue to lose more(regardless of the counted bodies and whether most of them can even be attributed to the state).

Simply firing off “Baloch and Pathan” are violent and irredeemable is not the solution

Nobody is justifying terrorism.

But aaj aik banday nay agr bomb phara hai, to us kay peechay 100 banda khara hai which would either verbally agree, or be silent to that act of terrorism. After a year, this would snowball into a thousand people.

Har banda apnay aap ko uraye ga nhn, but the mindset will remain.

As I said above, children as young as 10 were cheering on the attackers. In bachon ko ab bolo keh Baloch vs Punjab issue hai, and good luck getting those people onboard for the next 40 years.

Let's not contradict human nature

When someone is deserving of respect through behaviour or effort or achievement they get respect, this is natural and normal

When someone behaves like a savage or a mindless brute, their is no respect, no sympathy and I believe should be no mercy

This is the position these backwards areas and people have put themselves in
Made it impossible to bring in investment or support, made themselves into jahils with both actions and thoughts

What can ANYONE do with such people?

Whole Pakistan knows , Baloch ki Sui Gas , Pakistani Kha gaiya
They did not get their share of $$ from the Sale of Gas over 40-50 years. Gas Islamabad agai , Sui Region main available nahi

Even I saw that Pakistan where Gas was coming from Balochistan
when electricity would go out , the gas light would be lit up

Back than I was not aware that the poor Baloch are not getting any compensation for the gas whole country it using

Gwadar has been active for past 24 years , at least I have not seen on new Industry open up in Balochistan that we can say ok it employed 4-5 Lakh Baloch Pakistani or any Pakistani

• Did car manufacturing company opened up ?
  • Did may be ship making industry started in Gwadar? Luxury yatch type?
  • Did farming land became popular as water was available?
  • Did Balochistan land was turned into Green belt with Kachi canal water (for example)?
  • Did 30 Universities open in Balochistan?

When Pakistan bought oil from Saudi , the Saudi are paid full amount
So why was Balochistan not paid the payment for 40 years Gas usage , that is quite puzzling thing

Last edited:
They did not get their share of $$ from the Sale of Gas over 40-50 years. Gas Islamabad agai , Sui Region main available nahi

Back than I was not aware that the poor Baloch are not getting any compensation for the gas whole country it using

Gwadar has been active for past 24 years , at least I have not seen on new Industry open up in Balochistan that we can say ok it employed 4-5 Lakh Baloch Pakistani or any Pakistani

• Did Balochistan land was turned into Green belt with Kachi canal water (for example)?

So why was Balochistan not paid the payment for 40 years Gas usage , that is quite puzzling thing
How will industry start up in balochistan when the Baloch cause so much violence and chaos?

Yes there have been news of corruption in Baloch Parliament , project money being diverted to personal home

But there is critical failures in development of Balochistan

• I think Kachi Canal Project was great
  • Other dam projects done by Pakistan for Baloch Pakistani is great

More has to be done for "Ground People" so they will choose Education and Prosperity over being tools in hand "negative elements"

Only Person like Imran Khan can move country forward - you need a Human who understand the people of his nation for this job

For the sake of argument, let’s accept this premise. But I struggle to see how it connects to Punjabis or justifies any violence against them. Please provide further clarification.

Bhai mainay kab kaha hai it does, it does not.

That's what I am saying since 5 posts, NOTHING justifies violence against anyone.

I am not even putting forward my whole argument in support of BLA. They deserve to be vanished from the face of the earth and smoked out like rats.

But you cannot control the whole of Balochistan by just killing the BLA or making it a Punjab vs Baloch issue.

BLA will kill anyone that comes to them, Punjabi, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Hazara etc.

Let's not contradict human nature

When someone is deserving of respect through behaviour or effort or achievement they get respect, this is natural and normal

When someone behaves like a savage or a mindless brute, their is no respect, no sympathy and I believe should be no mercy

This is the position these backwards areas and people have put themselves in
Made it impossible to bring in investment or support, made themselves into jahils with both actions and thoughts

What can ANYONE do with such people?

Acha to kia kia jaye?

Sab par bomb phar do?

Make Punjabi vs Baloch a state narrative?

What's the next step after making it a Punjabi vs Baloch issue?

Because you are synonymous with the mil-establishment. When all chor commandars, chief and all of four star jamedars are punjabis, the punjabi commoner will have to bare the brunt of their misdeeds...

Balochistan was compensated for sui gas in royalties. Right now Balochistan get NFC award of Rs650b a year which is over $2 billion. Their contribution in tax revenue is almost nill and their GDP is nothing to write home about. On per capita basis their budget is highest in Pakistan, double that of punjab.

Balochistan get free water from Punjab canals worth billions. Electricity theft is highest in Balochistan which eventually is paid by punjab.

Last time I checked Balochistan gas production is like 15% of Pakistan. Its hardly much and will run out in 10 years max.

So its up to Balochis to decide if they want permanent access to canal water or keep crying about gas which will run out in 10 years which their province govt get paid for.

Acha to kia kia jaye?

Sab par bomb phar do?

Make Punjabi vs Baloch a state narrative?

What's the next step after making it a Punjabi vs Baloch issue?

Dude, it's NOT a Punjabi v Baloch issue,

The Punjabi ARE NOT involved, nor have they resorted to violence, brut ality, terrorism or any illegal act

Have you seen Punjabi say or do somethin??????

This is a issue if enforcing law and punishing people who commit crimes against Islam and our country, the fact that they are Baloch or tribal pashtun don't mean SHIT and people who commit such crimes can't get off the hook because of their ethnicity NOR can they justify this unislamic behaviour due to ANY REASON

An Injustice has happened, a act of terrorism and the state MUST ACT, we have to hunt down the criminals and punish those who support such a evil narrative

The Baloch and tribal pashtuns NEED TO WAKE UP, they have created a hell for themselves for which THEY are to blame

They have taken no steps to fix their issues
No steps progress themselves
No steps to control their violent illegal outbursts
No steps to control terrorism or violence from their community
No steps to control their racism or xenophobia

On what grounds are you looking for sympathy or mercy for such people????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back