23 travellers offloaded, shot dead in Balochistan’s Musakhail after identity check:

Because you are synonymous with the mil-establishment. When all chor commandars, chief and all of four star jamedars are punjabis, the punjabi commoner will have to bare the brunt of their misdeeds...

Nooooo man, they are not

Only to the jahil, who can't develop their own areas do they hold unislamic and xenophobic views of other people

You people have got to open the Quran and actually read what it says, the drain you have caused Pakistan is incredible

Get rid of this teenage girl victim complex and fix your culture and your areas

Balochistan was compensated for sui gas in royalties. Right now Balochistan get NFC award of Rs650b a year which is over $2 billion. Their contribution in tax revenue is almost nill and their GDP is nothing to write home about. On per capita basis their budget is highest in Pakistan, double that of punjab.

Balochistan get free water from Punjab canals worth billions. Electricity theft is highest in Balochistan which eventually is paid by punjab.

Last time I checked Balochistan gas production is like 15% of Pakistan. Its hardly much and will run out in 10 years max.

So its up to Balochis to decide if they want permanent access to canal water or keep crying about gas which will run out in 10 years which their province govt get paid for.

On paper it looks like positive stuff
Actually water is free right for any citizen

Basic rights
  • Food availability
  • Water Basic usage(Should be 100% available)
  • Perks which requires extra fee (Gas / Electricity/Internet)

On paper it looks like positive stuff
Actually water is free right for any citizen

Indus river doesn't run through Balochistan, they get water from punjab canals. Only natural rivers are protected under international law, not artificially build canals.

On what grounds are you looking for sympathy or mercy for such people????

Please show me one instance where I ask for that.

This is what I literally wrote 2 posts ago
I am not even putting forward my whole argument in support of BLA. They deserve to be vanished from the face of the earth and smoked out like rats.

Indus river doesn't run through Balochistan, they get water from punjab canals. Only natural rivers are protected under international law, not artificially build canals.

This is true, it's only natural flow of rivers that's protected

So sindh for example has a natural right to the indus water

BLA will kill anyone that comes to them, Punjabi, Sindhi, Kashmiri, Hazara etc.

“Vehicles travelling to and from Punjab were inspected, and individuals from Punjab were identified and shot,”

Musakhail Assistant Commissioner Najeeb Kakar

Bhai, ab ap ki baat maanein ya is ki?

This is true, it's only natural flow of rivers that's protected

So sindh for example has a natural right to the indus water

True but will Sindh get half of Pakistan water in case they decide to go their ways? Likely not. Punjab then would rather irrigate their deserts, build kalabagh dam and then left over water goes to Sindh. Just like India does with water going to Pakistan.

“Vehicles travelling to and from Punjab were inspected, and individuals from Punjab were identified and shot,”

Musakhail Assistant Commissioner Najeeb Kakar

Bhai, ab ap ki baat maanein ya is ki?

Again, symptom, not the problem.

This isn't the first time, neither anything new. But your fight isn't with the whole of the Baloch people, it's with BLA. By making it a Baloch vs Punjabi thing, you are just making it an ethnic conflict.

I have been at well sites which were fired at with RPG's. I won't say which company it was, but we had Baloch contractors and civilians working (a few got injured), Sindhis, Punjabis, Pathans, all working there.

You are missing the forest for the trees sir, that is what I am trying to explain here.

True but will Sindh get half of Pakistan water in case they decide to go their ways? Likely not. Punjab then would rather irrigate their deserts, build kalabagh dam and then left over water goes to Sindh. Just like India does with water going to Pakistan.

Fundamentally, everyone needs each other, it's how a state works

But Punjab and Karachi are taking the burden of the entire state

They provide the money and the stability for the state to function

Everywhere else is a drain, full of people who don't pay anything Into the system, cause violence and chaos and then blackmail the country that their demands are met or else

Because you are synonymous with the mil-establishment. When all chor commandars, chief and all of four star jamedars are punjabis, the punjabi commoner will have to bare the brunt of their misdeeds...

Despite the poor choice of words, this response can be seen as an honest one. If you have a problem with Punjabis and the Punjabi-dominated Army, just say it directly.

To pooray Balochistan ko kia karna hai? Gola mar dain sab ko?

Propose a solution then.

Maybe the people there could read the Quran and improve themselves?

Again, symptom, not the problem.

This isn't the first time, neither anything new. But your fight isn't with the whole of the Baloch people, it's with BLA. By making it a Baloch vs Punjabi thing, you are just making it an ethnic conflict.

I have been at well sites which were fired at with RPG's. I won't say which company it was, but we had Baloch contractors and civilians working (a few got injured), Sindhis, Punjabis, Pathans, all working there.

You are missing the forest for the trees sir, that is what I am trying to explain here.
No, sir, it’s you who’s missing the point. I’m not the one framing this as a Baloch versus Punjabi issue—that’s being done by the BLA/Baloch people, for reasons that can be debated. I am simply stating the facts. While I appreciate your noble intentions, I disagree with your approach of downplaying the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back