23 travellers offloaded, shot dead in Balochistan’s Musakhail after identity check:

No we don’t have free hand in doing da right thing like the iranis do wid deez scum. They kill them and fukk up their families and tribes cuz theys sovereign. They’ve done this on an industrial scale throughout the Sy-Raaq no? Udher kuchh ne hota ab except these harami cornered inside enclaves protected by NATO and turks n Qatari no? Bhattay k musalmaan?😝

Ye kaam aap k buss main nahi hae…..

Yous a softti muzlim puppu no? Yous can’t kill like da irani’s do and sort out shit like dis no? A situation that is an existential threat to your society? Aaap say ne hona ye kaam!

@vsdoc you seeing how naive our migrants are here?
ISI is best organizations it was able to capture all the hidden terrorist of PTI hidden all over the country...however its playing a long game whose wisdom common Pakistanis don't get when it comes to bla and TTP..it's more like quadruple agent game...where it helps bla funding by importing smuggling oil but bloody civilians don't get that it's apart of the plan..wisdom beyond our understanding

ISI is best organizations it was able to capture all the hidden terrorist of PTI hidden all over the country...however its playing a long game whose wisdom common Pakistanis don't get when it comes to bla and TTP..it's more like quadruple agent game...where it helps bla funding by importing smuggling oil but bloody civilians don't get that it's apart of the plan..wisdom beyond our understanding
Many are saying now harami sardars got together in Dubai n muscat and celebrated akber bugtis death anniversary in style by planning these terror attacks.

Yesterday was his 18th death anniversary.

Was there a study done by the Army, what the long-term reprecusions would be of eliminating Akbar Bugti?

Surely the decision of taking out perhaps the most important Baloch figure of that era would have been taken after serious deliberation.

Or they went ahead with it because a single man at the top (Musharraf) wanted it done.

The timing of the sudden spike in BLA operations is intriguing indeed. It's either to divert public attention from the Palestine issue and the impending war on Iran or the public are going to be robbbed again.

You are one delusional person, spewing lies and lies, so much hypocrisy from your post.

Middle step, educate the masses, instead of swindling money by jarnails, elites, politicians and bureaucracy. OWN your mistake, give justice to the people, give them roti kapra makan, jobs education instead of bribing sardars and wardaras of Baluchistan.

how low can u go ? is there something else you want to share ?

What if the government doesn't give these jahil scum roti, will they murder more innocent people on busses?

What have they ever done to get roti themselves?

Why can poor people across the world live like insaan and these people behave like the most wild uncontrollable animals?

Was there a study done by the Army, what the long-term reprecusions would be of eliminating Akbar Bugti?

Surely the decision of taking out perhaps the most important Baloch figure of that era would have been taken after serious deliberation.

Or they went ahead with it because a single man at the top (Musharraf) wanted it done.

They don't need to kill one sardar, they need to kill them all
The sardars are complicit

What if the government doesn't give these jahil scum roti, will they murder more innocent people on busses?

What have they ever done to get roti themselves?

Why can poor people across the world live like insaan and these people behave like the most wild uncontrollable animals?
All Punjab gotta do is cut da aatta!

Rest is then low hanging fruit no?

It’ll all sort itself out in a few days if we do just dat!

They don't need to kill one sardar, they need to kill them all
The sardars are complicit
Ye saaray harami Dubai Abu Dhabi muscat Bahrain wich betthay hain plotting all this terror. We know where they live……I’m sure our FO in touch with those toady gubments.

How dare you!
But there is no violence there in central and northern Punjab!
No killing over honor, no land feuds, nada
Pacifists to the end in every dealing they have.
People in Central and Northern Punjab don't go out taking people outta buses and killing em for not being Punjabis. Everyone can come and live in Punjab.

All Punjab gotta do is cut da aatta!

Rest is then low hanging fruit no?

It’ll all sort itself out in a few days if we do just dat!

It's not even that, these people demand we give roti makaan and Jobs

But those things don't come free, their has to be a incentive to invest in a area

CPEC and Gwadar was a genuine desire to bring investment to Balochistan, but investment automatically doesn't go to the poorest of society, it's a process of building up assets and the aim is to get a tickle down effect where it encourages more investment and more and jobs and kicks off a cycle

But these areas are full of the worst jahils you can imagine, barely differentiable from wild animals
So they block any and every development
Turn up like a mob at every road building
Threaten anyone who wants to build a hotel or factory
Demand blackmail money
Kill, murder and bomb

I ask again who the fcuk in the right mind would invest in a place a f people like that

This kind of jahilat cannot be explained away by poverty

They demand gas, but don't understand they often have small isolated villages, so laying expensive pipelines is not feasible, especially considering we only have a limited gas supplies and they won't pay anyway

Their behaviour does not create any sympathy for them whatsoever and the tribals aren't far behind, wild animal behaviour in human form

If you had a penny to invest, you would say Punjab, Kashmir and Karachi and the rest is a wild west

Well, he does speak well. Cultured.

In the old days on PDF, Pakistanis were big fans of him. Do you remember?
There were some who liked him when he did Mahaaz, I was never fond of the man, too fond of his own voice.

Nah, he's punjabi. Most likely his grandpa was a sikh. Pashto don't look like that.

Name means jack diddly in that region. Millions of converts everywhere.
He is from a established family of Yousafzai Pashtuns who settled in Balochistan, he himself was born in Quetta.

There were some who liked him when he did Mahaaz, I was never fond of the man, too fond of his own voice.

Youre back after a long time. I thought we were friends. Me even ready to help you with a Bullet.

And then you threw a hissy fit, and put your foot down in a him or I tantrum, and got me banned.

Cheers, Doc

- Back on Topic:

expect more "smart" IBOs in the coming weeks and months.

Youre back after a long time. I thought we were friends. Me even ready to help you with a Bullet.

And then you threw a hissy fit, and put your foot down in a him or I tantrum, and got me banned.

Cheers, Doc
I didn't ban you, kindly speak to Admin about who banned you and why. BTW I did try the berry pulao you recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back