A Type 075 Amphibious Assault Ship joins China Navy’s Shandong aircraft carrier deployment in Western Pacific

In fact, professional military news including Jane's believes that this is a heavy attack helicopter of the same level as the Apache. If you disagree, I have no intention of arguing with you.
In addition, only armed helicopters in service will be painted with military numbers
So, when I saw the picture of this aircraft, I confirmed that this was not a prototype for test flight, but an aircraft that had begun mass production.
Is this in mass production?

I can't understand your question
I even attached the link above? Can you tell me why you can't find it?
So it's is just developed from Z-20, which is based on American S-70 bought by China in In 80s from USA

In fact, professional military news including Jane's believes that this is a heavy attack helicopter of the same level as the Apache. If you disagree, I have no intention of arguing with you.
In addition, only armed helicopters in service will be painted with military numbers
So, when I saw the picture of this aircraft, I confirmed that this was not a prototype for test flight, but an aircraft that had begun mass production.
I can't argue with this as I have nothing to base anything on other than a picture......

It's like trying to argue the capability of Death Star

I can't understand your question
I even attached the link above? Can you tell me why you can't find it?
The article doesn't say that it is in mass production, most probably still in prototype and in testing phase

I can't argue with this as I have nothing to base anything on other than a picture......

It's like trying to argue the capability of Death Star
So, we don't have to argue, I just listed the reports about the existence of heavy attack helicopters and expressed my approval.

Type 075 fleet crosses Japan. Ship number 32. The red arrow displays.

Screenshot_20240930_213821_com_UCMobile_InnerUCMobile.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back