HInduphobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, we need that who is viewing' list of users back..

that way, unko bhi in lapeta taking

Dont take panga with the Zoros

baap hain yeh log yahoodion ke.. and yahoodis, as you know.. ki kya cheez hain.

mind it !
I'll make sure to write this in the Eulogy for the Zoros 😜

mind it !

I ceee vat yewww did dere

What other minorities did they help, Armenians lol

There is only space for one

mind it !
Btw what are you doing, don't get too brave huh😂

A one man zoro force is taking all of pdf, we are the victims😂😂

I can understand where your salty river flows from.

galti kar di in our zealousness to teach you pesky western flank lot a lesson, if we'd played it right, they would, to this very day, be fighting an insurgency in east bengal. We did jhatka when the proper thing to do was 'death by a million cuts' .. to have fostered and keep it festering..

anyway, no point crying about spilt beer, ab ham Afghanistan me judo game khel rahe hain.. using our opponent's weight to our advantage.

1971 is long gone

Get over it

I told you that as a hindu you have lost the match. There is no point doing practice in nets once the match is over. No matter how hard you try, the match that you lost is long gone and nothing you do can change that

As for poor @vsdoc. Us becharai nai sirf match nahi hara. Us ka to home ground bhi demolish ho gaya hai 😂😂

Is he? Lol

Interesting in part, educational in part, angry in bigger part, funny in part and now and again goes waaay over an already barely existent line

I am being fair

mind it !

Muslims are irrelevant in the world. True irrelevance in the big game. Unlike what they tell a community of 100,000, who are just the seed stock of an empire that still lives. And is 100 million strong.

The future game in the coming century will be the Christians (American and Russian), the Chinese and the Hindus.

You me r3al8st and steppewolf will be long gone. But our furure generation and theirs will see it in full effect.

1971 is long gone

Get over it

I told you that as a hindu you have lost the match. There is no point doing practice in nets once the match is over. No matter how hard you try, the match that you lost is long gone and nothing you do can change that

As for poor @vsdoc. Us becharai nai sirf match nahi hara. Us ka to home ground bhi demolish ho gaya hai 😂😂
In some strange metaphysical way, hard to explain, because I'm a not a holy baba type.. unhonay apnay 'pound of flesh' ki karmic vasooli kar hi li in the end.

1971 you guys got handed your rind, smoked, and forced to down with a glass of red 🍷

benevolent hain, don't mistake for weakness

Muslims are irrelevant in the world
Says a Zoro, the irony. Your people are an ancient relic, heading to the museum.

Islam would be the biggest religion on Earth in some decades, cheers little Zoro 🥂

Muslims are irrelevant in the world. True irrelevance in the big game. Unlike what they tell a community of 100,000, who are just the seed stock of an empire that still lives. And is 100 million strong.

The future game in the coming century will be the Christians (American and Russian), the Chinese and the Hindus.

You me r3al8st and steppewolf will be long gone. But our furure generation and theirs will see it in full effect.
irrelevant toh nahi hai

but its easy to set the cat among the pigeons, paranoid type hain.. our net bowlers

Says a Zoro, the irony. Your people are an ancient relic, heading to the museum.

Islam would be the biggest religion on Earth in some decades, cheers little Zoro 🥂

Biggest irrelevant group of people.

Correct.

Jo chahe aa ke maar jata hai.

Burns your nations to a crisp.

Kills a few tens of thousands of you.

Go to the united nations.

Take out another flag march in Hamburg. Or london.

Lol.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back