After Balakot strikes: ‘Pakistan aimed 12 missiles at India to counter its move’

Zarvan

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I wonder what the undead 300 are doing today. They must have graduated long ago.

Maybe they are employed by the Pakistan Army. Earning a salary for doing nothing. Draining the already meagre resources of Pakistan in return of nothing.

Or maybe the Pakistan army has told them it has no work for them. Then they would most probably take jobs in the only other organization that can use their unique talents. Come to think of it, the TTP has been very active lately.

In both cases, maybe Pakistan is thinking that it would have been better that they were blown up in Balakot. Or maybe they were blown up in Balakot.
There were no 300 there. It was a small Madrassa and even that was having winter holidays. You failed to hit a single building.

Zarvan

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I wonder what the undead 300 are doing today. They must have graduated long ago.

Maybe they are employed by the Pakistan Army. Earning a salary for doing nothing. Draining the already meagre resources of Pakistan in return of nothing.

Or maybe the Pakistan army has told them it has no work for them. Then they would most probably take jobs in the only other organization that can use their unique talents. Come to think of it, the TTP has been very active lately.

In both cases, maybe Pakistan is thinking that it would have been better that they were blown up in Balakot. Or maybe they were blown up in Balakot.
No one was blown up in Balakot except for a tree and a crow. But you keep believing those lies. You are only helping us by this sheer ignorance.

kambhakt

Jan 2, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
No one was blown up in Balakot except for a tree and a crow. But you keep believing those lies. You are only helping us by this sheer ignorance.
OK. So just the crow died. What about the others. What are they doing today. They graduated, didn't they.

It wasn't a very small madrasa. Satellite pictures are available that point to more than a handful of students.

kalakhan

Dec 13, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Hello, don't worry, there will be a replay within this year, save your energies for that even.. we will see who is who... just wait

Olympus81

Apr 18, 2022
If I were an Indian, I’d try my best to erase the Balakot operation from history, learn from it and move on. On an operational level and tactical level it was a failure of epic proportion.

On a strategic level, in the larger realm, India is gaining while Pakistan fumbling, mostly of its own doing.

Zarvan

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
OK. So just the crow died. What about the others. What are they doing today. They graduated, didn't they.

It wasn't a very small madrasa. Satellite pictures are available that point to more than a handful of students.
It was a small Madrassa yes others graduated. Working as Imams and doing their daily work

TopGun786

Jul 14, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
That's a lot of "chawals".

Ghseean

Feb 28, 2012
are you done guys?

i had been on previous forum asking you guys not to engage these cheap trolls and will keep doing it here.

آواراہ، سڑکوں پہ گھومتے ہر آنے جانے والے چاہے وہ پیدل ہو یا موٹر سائکل یا گاڑی پہ ہر کسی پے ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ ہیں۔
آپ اگر توجہ دینے کی بجاۓ رک جائیں تو دیکھیں کیسے سارے اپنا سا منہ لے کے تتر بتر ہوتے ہیں۔

Cure, that i have been suggesting you guys, so take it please.

pardon my use of Urdu language...

Talon

Think Tank Analyst
May 31, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Cheap Brownie Generals are too scared to fight india. They are now Property Dealers.
One of the reasons for creating this whole new forum was posts like this and people like you. Don't further derail a thread that's already useless and eating up bandwidth.

Oct 29, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Ok!!!

Abhinandan was back without any harm and it served India's purpose well.

He dont had to suffer the fate of Hutatma Sourav Kaliya.

Well we civilians never going to know what went in those couple of days between polity and forces of both the countries.

What we see is end results and our opinions and biases are made on how incidents ended.

It is seems India achieved all its goals in the end.

And as we say in India, you cannot predict what is in the "womb of future" (Bhavishya ke Garbh mai kaya hai koi nahi jaanta).
What do you achieve nothing you ever heard Geneva convention?

And as for your fake victory againstPakistan, international medias proves (with satellite imagery) you hit nothing but few trees from few hundred meters from the ground zero

And don't tell me PA blocked ground zero and clear the rubble of the building for 1 month this is a Indian conspiracy theory, if we we would closed ground zero for 1 month and tried to clear the rubble of the ground zero for a month how can it be possible to hide movement of heavy-duty machinery from the local population?

On very next day international crosspondent of BBC reaches ground zero and reported you hit nothing

You're brainwashed by your Govt and military

You're humiliated at world level

WildApache

Dec 20, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The day the whole world realised Pakistan gave India a hell of a beating.
I've no idea how the indians pakistanis reacted but I was travelling in the Caribbean mainly Trinidad Guyana at the time and the news of the hours headlines were about Pakistan attacking the indians for the bombing of a tree or some shit like that ...... lol how we laughed .
It was a shock being an understatement a country 7 times smaller kicking up India.

Oscar

Mar 28, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Please keep the Iran discussion out of this thread

fitpOsitive

Elite Member
May 27, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
what about Captain Saurabh Kalia and Sqn Ldr Ajay Ahuja well we have not forgotten them aswell nor will we forgive .... abhi to bass shurat hai .... Pakistanio se kya galatee hui hai wo unko unki sazza batayegee ... dekhtte jao
O Bhai, you are going full throttle. Relax. I bet, at least Indian air force can't do much against us. May be India army or maaaaay be Indian navy, but not air force. I mean you guys tried many times before, right? It's always Pakistan who returns someone to India.

Users who are viewing this thread