After Balakot strikes: ‘Pakistan aimed 12 missiles at India to counter its move’

Oscar

Mar 28, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
O Bhai, you are going full throttle. Relax. I bet, at least Indian air force can't do much against us. May be India army or maaaaay be Indian navy, but not air force. I mean you guys tried many times before, right? It's always Pakistan who returns someone to India.
Guru Dutt committed suicide after realizing his ideas of who Waheeda Rehman was and his marriage not really working finally dawned on him. So some characteristics of his namesake can be inherited

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bhai bs kr dy....
Bht watt lg chuki teri Already. Don't embarrass yourself more.
As said you people don't have gutts to take Kabushan Yadev back. Go and beg international court again.
BTW Abhi-none-done was captured and beaten to hell in my very own district.
Too unfortunate I was in UAE that time.... Would have contributed some kicks myself also.
Pakistan army saved his life from civilians who were bound to disembowel him and hang his corpse upside down on an acasia tree.
Kyon Chichha mazza aa raha hai ... abhee aur aayegaa aglle ek mahinne dekhna aur yaad rakhna .... bahut bhariya aatish baazee honne walee hai land of the pure me aur iski ZINDA QOUM ke liye ;) :p

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Guru Dutt committed suicide after realizing his ideas of who Waheeda Rehman was and his marriage not really working finally dawned on him. So some characteristics of his namesake can be inherited
BHai Tunne to emotional ker diyya ;) :p

TopGun786

Jul 14, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Kyon Chichha mazza aa raha hai ... abhee aur aayegaa aglle ek mahinne dekhna aur yaad rakhna .... bahut bhariya aatish baazee honne walee hai land of the pure me aur iski ZINDA QOUM ke liye ;) :p
Again "chawal".
Seems like Cow dung and Urine are highly injurious to mental health.

Users who are viewing this thread