Alien: Romulus | Official Trailer

Bro dis my fav shit…..deep down, secretly I’s always been hoping dat fawkin Eel-On Musk turns into Peter Weyland……😝👌…..

Readin up on dat ol Alien universe timeline n mystery just gives me comfort.

😝

I mean I’m a geek……an engineer by trade……so I’s gotta a direct connect to dis Alien myth. And with Eel on doin well and AI comin along, hardcore…….yous know what up no?

Niice, I was randomly dicking around with that old survival horror game, Alien Isolation just the other day

Also, HR Giger's alien is the best looking evil alien creature, both the starfish baby thing and the scary mama alien.

One of my favourite movies ever, will this one top the Sigourney Weaver OG one but, hmm.

The Alien franchise has been hit and miss.
  1. Alien (fantastic)
  2. Aliens (fantastic)
  3. Alien 3 (yawn fest, why did they kill off Newt?)
  4. Alien Resurrection (surprisingly good)
  5. Prometheus (yawn fest, in space no one can replace Ripley)
  6. Alien: Covenant (disaster, universal disgust from fans)
  7. Alien: Romulus (let's see)
The hopeful thing is that Fede Alvarez is a good director. Don't Breathe was awesome.

The Alien franchise has been hit and miss.
  1. Alien (fantastic)
  2. Aliens (fantastic)
  3. Alien 3 (yawn fest, why did they kill off Newt?)
  4. Alien Resurrection (surprisingly good)
  5. Prometheus (yawn fest, in space no one can replace Ripley)
  6. Alien: Covenant (disaster, universal disgust from fans)
  7. Alien: Romulus (let's see)
The hopeful thing is that Fede Alvarez is a good director. Don't Breathe was awesome.

LOL, both the Alien and Predator franchises reject this crossover series.

Too lame, sorry.
Cuz it ain’t canon…..(Qanoon)

It took me a while to figure out Ridley Scott’s brain. Hes totally hit da jackpot with the new plot since Prometheus. That the AI android is da culprit…..👌

Very wicked.

Last edited:
The "mating" scene between the Trilobite and the Engineer in Alien Prometheus sometimes still haunts my dreams.

looks good - best to watch this in an IMAX cinema! looks beautifully shot!!
Hulu per release honi hae and we all will be so disappointed bro. Cinema main bhee ne aateen ab filmain. Remember da drama wid da last predator flick…..and btw, all movie franchises are fukked! They’ve all been damaged by the younger Gen. They’ve all lost their magic.

Looks great, but is it me or have they taken way too much from the first movie? The premise is the same i.e. one crew member 'births' an alien and it proceeds to hunt the crew down. The key difference here is that they do have advanced weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back