Alien: Romulus | Official Trailer

LOL, the group had great chemistry and the dialog flowed smoothly, including the girl.

Also, there is nothing wrong with comedy in an action movie. Arnold is the king of one liners. Here's one of my favorites (he has so many).

Wait a minute,I thought you were talking about the last Predator movie,the latest one. Not the first one which is the classic,the best one.

Wait a minute,I thought you were talking about the last Predator movie,the latest one. Not the first one which is the classic,the best one.

Yeah I was talking about the last one with the autistic kid.

I mentioned Arnold just to point out that action films can have comedy. Arnold's films are full of his classic one liners.

Yeah I was talking about the last one with the autistic kid.

I mentioned Arnold just to point out that action films can have comedy. Arnold's films are full of his classic one liners.
Yeah but the first Predator was a serious movie ;)

The last one was as if it didn't know what it was,a bit of comedy,a bit of action,a bit horror? It was weird.

By the way,have you read any Aliens comics? There are so many great stories there,the majority of them are from the '90s before all the dumb movie sequels,they are fantastic.

Second was good, people hate on it, but it was far better than the modern garbage.
Yeah,I don't understand why so many people don't like it. It's just a different kind of jungle. It's not about money...it's about powah!

Yeah,I don't understand why so many people don't like it. It's just a different kind of jungle. It's not about money...it's about powah!
Danny Glover delivering an awesome performance as usual.

By the way,have you read any Aliens comics?

Nah, I only watch the movies in cinema, no spinoff series, no comics, no books, no video games or anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back