All China's fighter jets Will get Stealth coatings, undetectable to enemy radars

I thought this thread was about fighter jets and stealth coatings🤦🏼

Wrong, Chinese ships also rust, espeically fishboats and other privately owned unproperly maintained ships, all ships rust, and all ships can be properly maintained and repainted.
Shipyards paint ships regularly, common sense, if you don't have enough shipyards and workers, the job will be delayed or skipped.
Was I talking to myself?

US deployment average 6-7 months, that's 6 to 7 months at sea, How many port call can you make a year if you are out at sea 6 to 7 months?

China deployment average 4 months, that's 4 months at sea, how many port call can a Chinese ship make a year if you are out at sea for 4 months?

Dude, that's simple maths........YOU SHIP HAVE TO BE AT PORT TO BE PAINTED..........and de-rusting is more than just paint over the rust............rust is still there if you just paint over it......you can only derust when you dry dock it.....It never about how many paint job or how many people you work on a dock..

Was I talking to myself?

US deployment average 6-7 months, that's 6 to 7 months at sea, How many port call can you make a year if you are out at sea 6 to 7 months?

China deployment average 4 months, that's 4 months at sea, how many port call can a Chinese ship make a year if you are out at sea for 4 months?

Dude, that's simple maths........
Chinese ships also rust, no one denied that, especially privately owned , ill maintained fishboats.

Yes, and you just paint over it......

that sure as hell works.....
lol, devil is in the details, finding enough painters could not be a easy job in some countries.

lol, devil is in the details, finding enough painters could not be a easy job in some countries.
sure, don't dry dock it, don't use oxalic acid remover, don't use primer, don't use baking soda to absorb moisture, just slab a fresh paint over the rust, it would work perfectly especially for the bottom of the hull.......I mean, if I cannot see rust, that's mean no rust, am I right?

Dude, don't quit your day job.. whatever it was

I thought this thread was about fighter jets and stealth coatings🤦🏼
This was never about fighter jets, it's some type A thinking a fresh coat of paint can take care of rust and a fresh coat of stealth coating will make any non-conformal plane stealth..

sure, don't dry dock it, don't use oxalic acid remover, don't use primer, don't use baking soda to absorb moisture, just slab a fresh paint over the rust, it would work perfectly especially for the bottom of the hull.......I mean, if I cannot see rust, that's mean no rust, am I right?

Dude, don't quit your day job.. whatever it was
Good advice to your rusty ships, hopefully they'll see your posts.

Good advice to your rusty ships, hopefully they'll see your posts.
Dude, as I said, you can't derust if you aren't at port.

It WILL be the same for Chinese Navy when you extend your deployment to the US level, you can't just paint over the ship, this is a big job at a dock that take months. Chinese Navy has the time because they deploy 4/12 months at sea, US navy deployed 7/12....

Plus Rust is not a big deal if it is surface rust.

It WILL be the same for Chinese Navy when you extend your deployment to the US level,
No need, privately owned and ill maintained Chinese fishing boats had already reached US navy rusty level.

No need, privately owned and ill maintained Chinese fishing boats had already reached US navy rusty level.
That's because private ship transit probably 200-300% the Chinese Navy did.

If I own a fishing boat and only go out at sea 4 months a year, I would starve to death...........

Again, if your Navy ship were at sea as long as these fishing boat. It too will be this rusty, because you can't de-rust at sea and you can't just paint over it

That's because private ship transit probably 200-300% the Chinese Navy did.

If I own a fishing boat and only go out at sea 4 months a year, I would starve to death...........

Again, if your Navy ship were at sea as long as these fishing boat. It too will be this rusty, because you can't de-rust at sea and you can't just paint over it
I suggest you should find more painters working in your shipyards

I suggest you should find more painters working in your shipyards

First of all, where did it even say it's lacking painter?

Second of all, if you think Painter can solve rust in ship, well, all I can say is you should NEVER work in a marina.....

In fact, had you even lived long enough to de rust anything? Like anything in the house at all like window sill or bathtub? You sounded like you know jack shit about these stuff........you sounded like you have never lifted a finger on anything in your house, let alone in a shipyard.

Started the thread to talk about all jets getting paint that will make them invisible (lol) to radars and ended up talking to plain ship paint.

Started the thread to talk about all jets getting paint that will make them invisible (lol) to radars and ended up talking to plain ship paint.
NGAD started the ball rolling.
Sorry to join.....🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back