All China's fighter jets Will get Stealth coatings, undetectable to enemy radars

Yay that's a good step, what is it called?
My old posts, also posted from my "government PC", LOL, Such a delusional guy, so brainwashed beyong helplessness.

My old posts, also posted from my "government PC", LOL, Such a delusional guy, so brainwashed beyong helplessness.

So June 4th is remembered as Covid in Urumqi, interesting hmm.

So June 4th is remembered as Covid in Urumqi, interesting hmm.
So only June 4th was posted from my "government PC", not everything else? You are so funny.

So only June 4th was posted from my "government PC", not everything else? You are so funny.
Please humor me and name the incident, you can copy paste from Wikipedia if it's hard to spell massacre, I won't mind...

Please humor me and name the incident, you can copy paste from Wikipedia if it's hard to spell massacre, I won't mind...
You India and US are the forefathers of such events, US itself was built on stolen lands, so you guys must have so much to share here.

US-HISTORY-RIDDLED-WITH-MASSACRED-GENOCIDE.jpg

You India and US are the forefathers of such events, US itself was built on stolen lands, so you guys must have so much to share here.

images
What events are we forefathers of??

You sound confused now bro...

You mean China did such genocide and massacre after US grandfathered it?
Maybe, all countries did such things at some point of their history, but China is not shameless like you accusing others without looking yourself first in the mirror, you are among the worst offender in the whole human history.

Maybe, all countries did such things at some point of their history, but China is not shameless like you accusing others without looking yourself first in the mirror, you are among the worst offender in the whole human history.
Maybe?

It's a simple yes or no.

Then we can go back to how will China be painting tanks in stealth coating .

Maybe?

It's a simple yes or no.

Then we can go back to how will China be painting tanks in stealth coating .
Yes or no for the US and Indian part? then we can go back to your capability to paint all your equipment.

Yes or no for the US and Indian part? then we can go back to your capability to paint all your equipment.
You can't type it you little weasel can you😄.

It's ok, wouldn't want you to lose your cushy job

Anyways, so when is China painting tanks in stealth coating?

Maybe our next tank man will be stealth painted as well 🤙

You can't type it you little weasel can you😄.

It's ok, wouldn't want you to lose your cushy job

Anyways, so when is China painting tanks in stealth coating?

Maybe our next tank man will be stealth painted as well 🤙
Now you can not cover your lies, can you? lol, where is my "government PC‘’? And why I can type those dates which you claimed that I can't? You think tanks need stealth coating? is it your country's common practice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back