As China Unleashes 80,000-Ton Fujian, India’s Ex-Naval Chief Wants France’s Help To Construct Nuke-Powered Aircraft Carrier

a stupid joke
Take a look at the loading of the J-15 on the aircraft carrier
2 KD-88 1440KG
2 pieces YJ91 1340KG
2 pieces PL-12 400KG

I bet you can't get one
Photos of fighter jets on an Indian aircraft carrier carrying the same payload.

View attachment 37343

Let me tell you a differnt joke. After J 15 taking off with a full load Fuian sets off on world tour because it takes J15 3 years to return from mission at its anemic performance due to load.

Wow. This does not look like copy 'inspired' by Seahawk at all.

View attachment 37340

And this doesn't look like a copy of Su 33 at all. And since your crappy J 15s can barely take off with a full load you were better off buying the original from Russia.

View attachment 37341
We are not that stupid like to get MIG 29 for the carrier like someones do. What crap planes can your country make, like Tejas eh, lol.

Let me tell you a differnt joke. After J 15 taking off with a full load Fuian sets off on world tour because it takes J15 3 years to return from mission at its anemic performance due to load.
Sure enough, as I thought, instead of finding a picture of an Indian aircraft with the same load to respond to me with facts, you started relying on jokes coming out of your mouth, lol

We are not that stupid like to get MIG 29 for the carrier like someones do. What crap planes can your country make, like Tejas eh, lol.

Ours was Mig 29 modified for carrier which we bought 20 years ago. I can see you didn't respond to the proof that you copied american and russian weapons.

Sure enough, as I thought, instead of finding a picture of an Indian aircraft with the same load to respond to me with facts, you started relying on jokes coming out of your mouth, lol

J 15. pilots who enroll their kids to nursery school find them ready for marriage when they land back from mission.

lol, funny joke, it’s a good way to respond when you can’t respond with facts

well the whole world is applauding J 15

The J-15 has been plagued by engine issues and other mechanical problems that resulted in at least four accidents, and the entire fleet of J-15s being grounded for several months.

The J-15 has been plagued by engine issues and other mechanical problems that resulted in at least four accidents, and the entire fleet of J-15s being grounded for several months.
J-15 does deserve applause
2023,The Japanese Ministry of Defense claimed that the J-15 carried out 420 flight missions in 8 days without any flight accidents.

cv17aaa.png

Now I understand why you can say so many strange things. It turns out that your source is such an idiot. . . lol
What a stupid report in 2022
The J-15 is one of the heaviest carrier-based planes in the world, and it tips the scales at over 35,000 pounds. However, it is also China's only carrier capable airframe. For comparison, the U.S. Navy's F/A-18E/ F Super Hornet is just over 32,000 pounds.

Underpowered or unreliable engines are therefore an acute problem for the Chinese Navy. Compounding the problem is the J-15 fleet’s size—there are only around thirty of the J-15s in service with the PLAN.

However, in 2022, the Japanese Ministry of Defense claimed that the number of J-15s was 60. . lol
j16a122.png

I applaud that J 15 flew 400 times in total without any accidents. Now this is a new record for China.
missed the point, which is to complete 420 missions in 8 consecutive days.
I am very curious what is the highest record of Indian aircraft carrier in the same time period?
If it exceeds the Chinese aircraft carrier, I will applaud the Indian pilots.
Can you provide data?

They packed a nuclear reactor in a 65 K tonne ship. More compact than the 100K ships the yanks operate and nearer to the size India will operate - 65k to 80k.

Wait but this was with US help right?

Wait but this was with US help right?

Possible, but making it compact probably required a lot of local work. They have a working version of the kind of reactor that we need while the US ones are bigger- that would be the point.

Possible, but making it compact probably required a lot of local work. They have a working version of the kind of reactor that we need while the US ones are bigger- that would be the point.

Yes that makes sense. I was trying to find material on the help the US gave but can't. It did happen as I saw it on a military documentary regarding the French Navy.

Yes that makes sense. I was trying to find material on the help the US gave but can't. It did happen as I saw it on a military documentary regarding the French Navy.

I don't think India would go for nuclear carriers BTW. The Navy has rightly said that a 65K T 'mixed' carrier is the best way forward- a conventional carrier that flies both piloted planes and unpiloted drones. This will reduce a lot of human staff/quarters requirement while maintaining offensive capability. The old days of large carriers with catapults, dozens of planes and huge personnel deployments are gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back