Assassination attempt on Donald Trump News & Discussion

That woman agent asking "What are we doing? What are we doing? Where are we going?" are the most unprofessional and humiliating things that could've possibly been said in that moment. The American Secret Service reputation went from respected elite badasses to unorganised incompetent unprepared amateurs in an instant. And that one stupid agent who scrambled around on live television to the nation for like 12 seconds just to holster her damn sidearm is just pathetic beyond words. Probably the same woman. She's not cut out for being a local police woman let alone the Secret Service. Ugh... how embarrassing for the whole America.

That woman agent asking "What are we doing? What are we doing? Where are we going?" are the most unprofessional and humiliating things that could've possibly been said in that moment. The American Secret Service reputation went from respected elite badasses to unorganised incompetent unprepared amateurs in an instant. And that one stupid agent who scrambled around on live television to the nation for like 12 seconds just to holster her damn sidearm is just pathetic beyond words. Probably the same woman. She's not cut out for being a local police woman let alone the Secret Service. Ugh... how embarrassing for the whole America.

I see the internal fight at the population level in the US very similar to the fight we have here in India. In that the nation is split into two halves that are one fissile event away from going to war with one another.

After finishing Mirzapur 1 and 2 reruns, I'm going to start on Civil War.

Knowing the calibre of US officials on Intelligence . eg, Russia will run out of ammo and rockets within 2 weeks in 2022, Israel Zionist Nazis not commiting genocidal murders on Palestinians, slavery and genocide in Xinjiang etc etc, it is very very likely talk of Iranian plot is smoke screen for Democrats Planned assasination of MAGA to perpetuate their installation of Geriactic Genocidal Pedophile Hair sniffing Joe and Cackling Harris in Whitehouse
koavminaj-fuemejors.gif

The most confusing part about this, is this kid knew where checkpoints were to avoid and what building would not be monitored that he could get on to, to make the shot.
Was he a lucky guesser? 🤔

Best video on Trump assassination attempt. The shooter fires around 7 rounds before SS sniper takes him out. Complete failure by the SS.

Evidence continues to mount that Saturday's attempted assassination of Donald Trump by shooter Thomas Matthew Crooks was allowed to happen, despite ample warning from bystanders, local PD, and even the shooter's parents.

This means civil war

Special apologise to @j_hungary as we lost so much of useful discussion in this thread.

Upgrading the forum software was a mistake as many plugins and styles were not compatible and I wasted at least 50 hours trying to fix it. The last time I checked we had over 500 posts in this thread, unfortunately we lost this treasure of technical discussion
Don't worry about it, shit happened.

What I posted not really that important and most of them are now known as fact (I just post them before they were made public) so people aren't missing out on this.

he posted a cryptic hint on Steam, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back