Bangladesh Socio-Political Crisis 2024

Predictable pattern. Leave a gigantic mess and then immediately start to blame the legitimate government that isn't even two months old. They did the same thing in 2001.

PS: Oh, btw do you guys remember that somebody said he was leaving? And then now he came back within two days like a swindler. (ą¦›ą§‡ą¦ą¦šą¦”ą¦¼ą¦¾) Not that I have a problem with. It is his right, however pathetic it looks.

Predictable pattern. Leave a gigantic mess and then immediately start to blame the legitimate government that isn't even two months old. They did the same thing in 2001.

Who gave Younus legitimacy?

The student mob?

Who elected them?

This government is illegitimate until it gets an electoral mandate!

Younus dreams being PM lol

But he wonā€™t even get a 1/5 of the vote.

Who gave Younus legitimacy?

The student mob?

Who elected them?

This government is illegitimate until it gets an electoral mandate!

You can have your opinion. Doesn't effect us or the government in BD. Bottom line is, we are running the show here, and gunning for all the traitors. Have all the legitimacy we need. You could do nothing except to whine from far away.

You can have your opinion. Doesn't effect us or the government in BD. Bottom line is, we are running the show here, and gunning for all the traitors. Have all the legitimacy we need. You could do nothing except to whine from far away.

Whining?!!

I am watching with popcorn!

Just be aware when the boot is on the other foot - donā€™t cry!

Remember what happened to the Razakars and Mujib family killers.

Bangladeshi politics rebounds sharply at the whim of Uncle Sam!

I was willing to support a proper root and branch reform.

But I can see the new lot are just as bad as the old lot. But with no redeeming qualities!

I am going to enjoy your lotā€™s downfall immensely!

You can have your opinion. Doesn't effect us or the government in BD. Bottom line is, we are running the show here, and gunning for all the traitors. You could do nothing except to whine from far away.
Guys both of you calm down. We are all Bangladeshis. How can you build a nation if you brand others as traitors ? AL, BNP, Jamat, Muslim Hindu Buddhist Christian chakma we are all one. I detest both AL, BNP, and Jamat and think they all should be disbanded. However not everyone in all these parties are evil or corrupt. Please stop this madness.

Whining?!!

I am watching with popcorn!

But it sounds like whining though everytime.šŸ™ƒ

Just be aware when the boot is on the other foot - donā€™t cry!

Given we already endured 16 years of BAL wihtout crying, I think we are gonna be just fine.

Remember what happened to the Razakars and Mujib family killers.

Though i definitely don't agree with their killing of children, however, assassination of Mujib was a great service to the nation no matter their personal cost.

I am going to enjoy your lotā€™s downfall immensely!

If continuesly telling yourself that keep you half sane then by all mean, keep it up.šŸ˜ƒ

And you wonder why Bangladeshis cannot get beyond garments!

And why businesses have to hire English speakers from India lol

And Bangladesh is already returning to the military rate of growth: 3-4%!

Kiss goodbye to 6-7% rate of growth!

Throwing sandle on the face of that witch's portrait is nothing compared to what she did with the Bangladeshi public.

BD people will not be at peace until this witch hang in public.

Throwing sandle on the face of that witch's portrait is nothing compared to what she did with the Bangladeshi public.

BD people will not be at peace until this witch hang in public.

Who made you the BD chief lol

40% support BAL AND 40% support BNP.

That arithmetic has not changed.

I said this when BAL was cooking elections and I say this now.

You have no idea how party loyalty works in BD.

You are one of those unemployable students with all the answers lol

But it sounds like whining though everytime.šŸ™ƒ

Given we already endured 16 years of BAL wihtout crying, I think we are gonna be just fine.

Though i definitely don't agree with their killing of children, however, assassination of Mujib was a great service to the nation no matter their personal cost.

If continuesly telling yourself that keep you half sane then by all mean, keep it up.šŸ˜ƒ

Oh! Is that why you lot repeatedly delete and edit my posts? Like little sissies lol

Guys both of you calm down. We are all Bangladeshis. How can you build a nation if you brand others as traitors ?

I didn't say he was a traitor. He is not personally relevant. But there are traitors. Tons of them.

AL, BNP, Jamat, Muslim Hindu Buddhist Christian chakma we are all one. I detest both AL, BNP, and Jamat and think they all should be disbanded. However not everyone in all these parties are evil or corrupt. Please stop this madness.

Oppressor and the oppressed is never the same. If we were all the same, Abu saeed and Meer mugdho and thousand others wouldn't be dead today, would they? Believe you me we wanted to play it nice, only to be met with bullets.

Who made you the BD chief lol

40% support BAL AND 40% support BNP.

And when the election is held and they win too few seats, you will be the first one to say, 'It wAs rIgGEd' instead of admitting that you were wrong.

AL and the minion BCL should be treated as corrupted and treasonous organization cause thatā€™s the reality.
I donā€™t see any redeeming value left in those two.

And when the election is held and they win too few seats, you will be the first one to say, 'It wAs rIgGEd' instead of admitting that you were wrong.

That would be you lot!

If I was like you lot I wouldnā€™t have made fun of BALā€™s 80% vote share!

You lot on the other hand questioned GDP and reserve figures like little conspiracy theorist sissies!

Yes! BAL is unlikely to turn out its base as they are too scared to turn out given the daily murders and beatings. And their leaders are in hiding as well. But once US changes its mind - they will be back with vengeance!

Hence BNP is likely to get close to 50% and probably 2/3 of MPs.

You lot also claimed BAL was finished after assassinating Mujib and his entire family - how did that turn out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back