BJP started the process of breaking India : Arundhati Roy

Yeah well, I guess by your logic hindus wanted India but then there is still 13 millions Hindus in BD today and keep growing.

"By your logic"

You are not that clever, honestly. You guys are belligerent but clearly don't know how to argue. If Indians wanted a "hindu" land, we would not have so many Sikhs, Muslims, Christians etc..

You do know that Hindus as a percentage of population have gone down every year in BD, right? While muslim percent in India has increased every decade? Why are you guys so offended by a Hindu India by the way?

"By your logic"

You are not that clever, honestly. You guys are belligerent but clearly don't know how to argue

Lol. Don't get ahead yourself. If Muslims voted for Pakistan but didn't move out, then why Hindus despite wanting India didn't move out either? Why is their number increasing in BD?

You do know that Hindus as a percentage of population have gone down every year in BD, right?

And actual population number has increased from 9 to 13 millions.

Why are you guys so offended by a Hindu India by the way?

I don't care. You can be whatever you want. It's your country. But I see many of you offended by the very existence of people's republic of Bangladesh and Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Best way is to keep it secular and treat everyone the same, no one should be treated special, everyone should be having the same law.

Essence of secularism is about no religious interference in the matter of state. Your biggest issue is, how a religious fanatical bunch manage to grab power.

Wrong, the word secular was added in 1976 into the Indian Constitution during the emergency.

Are you suggesting India was created as a Hindu state with the Hinduism as the state religion with state laws being governed by Hindu laws? Did Gandhi/Nehru envisaged India as a Hindi state. I am sure you clever enough to know.

Lol. Don't get ahead yourself. If Muslims voted for Pakistan but didn't move out, then why Hindus despite wanting India didn't move out either? Why is their number increasing in BD?

And actual population number has increased from 9 to 13 millions.

I don't care. You can be whatever you want. It's your country. But I see many of you offended by the very existence of people's republic of Bangladesh and Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

I am not "many of you". But I am offended that there are 2 Islamic countries but no one asked Hindus or Sikhs what they wanted. In which book did you read that India was for Hindus? No one asked Hindus what they wanted. What is written in history books of BD?

From 1971 to 2022, population of BD more than tripled. From 50 million to 165 million. But you are bragging about 4 million growth over 50 years as actual growth, right? There were 20% Hindus living in BD in 1971. That number is down to 7.5% now. Must be their low fertility. Cheers.

I am not "many of you". But I am offended that there are 2 Islamic countries but no one asked Hindus or Sikhs what they wanted. In which book did you read that India was for Hindus? No one asked Hindus what they wanted. What is written in history books of BD?

How does that concern us? It's your and your leadership's business. We needed to save ourselves and survive, so we made our own states.

From 1971 to 2022, population of BD more than tripled. From 50 million to 165 million. But you are bragging about 4 million growth over 50 years as actual growth, right? There were 20% Hindus living in BD in 1971. That number is down to 7.5% now. Must be their low fertility. Cheers.

False. BD had 67 millions population in 1971. As for Hindu growth being, there are academic studies on this, you should read it.

Why are you guys so offended by a Hindu India by the way
It's not offensive, it just has no meaning to anyone except those with controlling interests

A Hindu India also has hundreds of millions of dalits, an eternally decreed sub human class on the Brahmin plantation that is India, we should all find that offensive

It's not offensive, it just has no meaning to anyone except those with controlling interests

A Hindu India also has hundreds of millions of dalits, a comic sub human class on the Brahmin plantation that is India, we should all find that offensive

So your hearts bleeds at the plight of these dalits even though they are as much non-muslims as brahmins? This is new. Do you know that thanks to article 370, dalits were the most disenfranchised people living in state of J&K? How do you intend to aid these dalits anyhow? From OBC PM to 84 dalit MPs, India is changing without your permission. Kindly let these members of parliament you stand with them.

So your hearts bleeds at the plight of these dalits even though they are as much non-muslims as brahmins? This is new. Do you know that thanks to article 370, dalits were the most disenfranchised people living in state of J&K? How do you intend to aid these dalits anyhow? From OBC PM to 84 dalit MPs, India is changing without your permission. Kindly let these members of parliament you stand with them.

You see, deflection only

Dalits are the product of a specifically Hindu civilizational structure and it's offensive to all humanity, hundreds of millions people who need liberation and awakening that they are equal humans

Crazy concept for you i know

A secular state where you have separate laws for people? Where Hindu temples were taken under government control and money earned from them was used by government to fund salaries of minority institution? Is this how secularism works?

Secularism is all good if all believe in it. When was India actually secular? A secular state won't ban books to appease people. It certainly won't overturn rulings of court.

Anyhow, what do you mean by breaking it? India was broken in 1947. What was the end result? Those who broke it mostly stayed in India. Are you saying that this time breaking it would be totally clean?
You forgot no beef rule, anti conversion law, and love jehad .

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back