Breaking: Ex-ISI chief Faiz Hamid taken into custody by military: ISPR

They are removing pieces before some game starts, question is what is the new game? If corruption was important then half the Parliament would be empty and some generals would be out. Another question why now and what is the trigger. is he really that corrupt for the action to be taken or are pain points being alleviated?

they want to pressurize IK more or perhaps hang him by making Faiz as witness for 9th May

On the surface, it seems Faiz Hameed court martial is edging towards getting him to talk and make allegations that Imran Khan was involved in May 9 protests. This needs to be done when QFI is still the Chief Justice, otherwise there would be alot of complications of putting ex PM to trial in military court even though he has been exonerated of all wrongdoings by the civilian courts.

Or Asim Munir, showing he is an honest COAS, wants to clean up corruption within the army and take control of ISI.

Next logical step, maybe Bajwa, but touching ex COAS comes with alot of implications.

All this hoopla surrounding Faiz Hamid aside , Faiz is professional soldier who delivered what he was asked to deliver , he delivered in Karachi and Kabul ..a smooth operator.....

trying to access my bank account online.... woh internet naheen chal raha. Will write this joker a chack as well. Yes need to increase the amount - inflation ho gayee hai throri see.

Closed my Askari account after they froze our Forex account post bumblasht in 98!

Just do it from the current account, and add 50 rupees as there is an interest penalty every day. It's vital that he starts saving early in case the misses down the road decide to deliver twins that look like his favorite poda, Hassan & Hussain Nawaz.

Last edited:
Just hope that India doesn't attack otherwise the result
will be same as 1971. This time they will surrender Azad
Kashmir and Gilgit Baltistan.

The lower level Soldiers need to learn from Bolivia and
arrest Asim Munir before they lose another war.
You are inciting revolt in the army ..... punishment is death penalty , do you understand that ?

Saale, you are now leaving it to India to attack Pakistan? What a beghairat yo*thia!

You cowardly ran away to UK and now telling the lower-level soldiers to learn from Bolivia. Maamaan, why don't you come and try it yourself?

Don't stress your brain too much. He had to leave so he could work and repatriate remittance so you can import items to feed your family. Don't be a namak harami.

Sharifs stink but you stink even more ....a skunk like Mr X.
I’m watching you and that cpt guy. Both of yous need to come on out as Indians already. Don’t be scared…..nothing will happen. You won’t get banned or anything. Your covers are blown!

Yous tryin hidin but I already see your thin hairy cockroach leg sticking out.

I see you……

Or Asim Munir, showing he is an honest COAS, wants to clean up corruption within the army and take control of ISI.
And why would someone supposedly so opposed to corruption deliberately install the country’s most corrupt politicians as president and prime minister, defying the will of the overwhelming majority of the nation?

The key takeaway from this arrest is that, unless it’s part of an orchestrated “friendly match,” meant for pressurizing/fixing PTI and IK, the current Army leadership has no intention of retiring. They are fully aware that their violations of rules, law, and the constitution have been far more severe than those of their predecessors, whom they are now arresting on similar charges. Retiring and handing over power could expose them to the same fate, i.e. risk of being arrested by their successors as they themselves have set this dangerous precedent..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back