Breaking: Ex-ISI chief Faiz Hamid taken into custody by military: ISPR

And why would someone supposedly so opposed to corruption deliberately install the country’s most corrupt politicians as president and prime minister, defying the will of the overwhelming majority of the nation?
naaaaa
The key takeaway from this arrest is that, unless it’s part of an orchestrated “friendly match,” meant for pressurizing/fixing PTI and IK, the current Army leadership has no intention of retiring. They are fully aware that their violations of rules, law, and the constitution have been far more severe than those of their predecessors, whom they are now arresting on similar charges. Retiring and handing over power could expose them to the same fate, i.e. risk of being arrested by their successors as they themselves have set this dangerous precedent..

No, bro. I don't see any resemblance of situations that will force Pakistan to follow the suit. Sheikh Hasina was more fascist than a dictator. The people of Bangladesh were subject to extreme fascism even though they were much better off economically.

In Pakistan, it’s just opposite. People are facing harsh economic realities while they can vent their desperation if they want to do that. I am not talking about a handful of paid yo*thias. Rather I am talking about general public.
We're in the same situ bhai. I bet they're debating our current regime's usefulness just like Haseena's Bangladesh. If they deem us to not be viable/ providing value for the financial assistance being afforded, then anything is possible. We are a western client state. There is no question about this.

You think Pashtun will just sit idle?

This is a war between ethnicities. The only ethnic group targeted are Pashtun. Even a blind person can make that up by now.
Dhanda kr dyen gey. lols

We're in the same situ bhai. I bet they're debating our current regime's usefulness just like Haseena's Bangladesh. If they deem us to not be viable/ providing value for the financial assistance being afforded, then anything is possible. We are a western client state. There is no question about this.
What can I say after all this you wrote? I cannot give you an IR class. But let me say the following.

International relations are normally multi-faceted affairs. You cannot generalize like you have claimed that we are a client state.

All states have to do some give and take while dealing with issues and challenges. We have mostly cooperated with the west where our national interests overlapped (with some exceptions, of course). We wouldn't have nukes and missiles of all sorts, making fighter planes and tanks locally, keeping Dr. Afridi in captivity for so long, etc.

Now our national interests are better served while having close cooperation with China because both nations have solidly overlapped interests. Naturally we will deepen our relationship with China. This filthy old vulture serving jail term in Adiala was in fact installed in Pakistan to block that process.

Please open up your mind and shrug off your defeatist approach.

I think we need a force, highly trained and armed to teeth under the direct control of the PM , which will guard the civilian power centers, not too big but enough strength as a deterrence. So no one will dare taking a heli ride, land in PM house and tell the PM to F off.

Someone said "power tu power hote hai". You need power to deal with power. The rot is too deep. More you look into the history all way to the creation of Pakistan, its almost certain the the high ups within Army acted as if they are the touts of international establishments and they always steer Pak Army towards achieving goals and interests of their foreign masters.

I do not know the exact reasons for the creation of IRGC in Iran, will be more then happy to be corrected, I suppose their regular armed forces were too rotten to be relied on to carry on their revolution agenda so new force was created!?

Change the system to a directly elected president. This way the elected president will have a lot more moral authority. Then create a Republican Guard of at least 100,000 armed to the teeth soldiers who are under the direct command of the President and under oath to protect the constitution.

I normally don't hit the shit. So, Iam not seeking any barb with you guys. However, youthias should be worried more about PTI's kingdome of propaganda and falsehood that is badly tumbling after Faiz Hameed was taken into military custody.
It’s not PTI govt that had to shutdown entire social media in Pakistan to stop the people like you from spreading falsehoods against PTI / Imran.

I do not know the exact reasons for the creation of IRGC in Iran, will be more then happy to be corrected, I suppose their regular armed forces were too rotten to be relied on to carry on their revolution agenda so new force was created!?
Indeed.

Bhutto tried it but with a nefarious agenda of rounding up and persecuting his political opponents which the military wasn't keen to do at the time. If he had tried to force the military out of civilian machinations and himself wasn't a tyrant then perhaps could have succeeded...

What if Faiz instead says that army chief Hazrat Asim Munir was behind 9 May? 🤣
Doubt if any of new cadre of jamedar generals have even an iota of gravitas and courage to stand up for anything...

POS was crying like a little b!@tch on the video call and he was the ISI chief...how the mighty have fallen...

POS was crying like a little b!@tch on the video call and he was the ISI chief...how the mighty have fallen...
Who was crying on the video call? Link?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back