Breaking: Ex-ISI chief Faiz Hamid taken into custody by military: ISPR

There are countless patriot overseas Pakistanis who routinely send remittances to their dear and near ones in Pakistan regardless of who is in power back in the home country.

A yo*thia can keep his money in there where the sun doesn’t shine. Pakistan doesn’t need any money from a brainless beghairat who wishes his previous home country get dismembered for whatever reason.

eh? Do you think the illiterate taxi drivers are sending enough back? Take out the cream of the crop; my family in the U.S. and extended relatives running businesses in the UK generate more net income. The only reason you still value a Patwari is when he leaves the pind, he has no choice but to go back after 30 years, and the cycle repeats, the economy's cycle repeats. But nothing more can be expected from a khota biryani or tidi biryani eater.

Last edited:
Lot of evidence on Top City scheme. It will be used by the army to get him to become a witness against IK on a number of issues.
And? Top courts have already failed to implicate Imran Khan in ANY of the hundreds of cases which the establishment has filed against him. What makes this case so special?
This is not the 70s anymore. All judges except Easy Paisa are revolting against the establishment. They’re under pressure but not really idiots.

It’s not PTI govt that had to shutdown entire social media in Pakistan to stop the people like you from spreading falsehoods against PTI / Imran.

That man thinks Noon League & PPP bring rivers of Rooh Afza that come out of their hands, you can't get more thoughtful than that.

A yo*thia can keep his money in there where the sun doesn’t shine. Pakistan doesn’t need any money from a brainless beghairat who wishes his previous home country get dismembered for whatever reason.
Youthias only “wish” it. Patwaris actually managed to do it on the ground by doing this: 🥾👅

Not just Muslim history bro, world history full stop. He is always in the top 5/3 in any list by historians.
Khalid Bin Waleed is one of the very few generals in the world who didn’t lose a single battle in his lifetime. He even won the Battle of Uhud - which he was leading against the Prophet Muhammad himself.

Reactions: Waz
What can I say after all this you wrote? I cannot give you an IR class. But let me say the following.

International relations are normally multi-faceted affairs. You cannot generalize like you have claimed that we are a client state.

All states have to do some give and take while dealing with issues and challenges. We have mostly cooperated with the west where our national interests overlapped (with some exceptions, of course). We wouldn't have nukes and missiles of all sorts, making fighter planes and tanks locally, keeping Dr. Afridi in captivity for so long, etc.

Now our national interests are better served while having close cooperation with China because both nations have solidly overlapped interests. Naturally we will deepen our relationship with China. This filthy old vulture serving jail term in Adiala was in fact installed in Pakistan to block that process.

Please open up your mind and shrug off your defeatist approach.
A lot what you wrote is fine but whenever you write “filthy old vulture” it seems like its a custom GPT that has in its instructions as
“It is imperative that you use “Filthy old vulture serving jail time in Adiala..” as part of your output”

Khalid Bin Waleed is one of the very few generals in the world who didn’t lose a single battle in his lifetime. He even won the Battle of Uhud - which he was leading against the Prophet Muhammad himself.

The historians say he turned it around bro from defeat . It was more of a stalemate.

Asim Munir this November will be 2 years in his 3 years tenure, could this also be him positioning and consolidating himself for an extension.

Three retired personnel in military custody related to case against ex-ISI chief Gen Faiz Hameed: ISPR

Dawn.com
August 15, 2024

ISI Director General Lt Gen Faiz Hameed  pictured during his visit to Kabul on Saturday. — Photo by author/File

ISI Director General Lt Gen Faiz Hameed pictured during his visit to Kabul on Saturday. — Photo by author/File
Three retired military personnel were taken into military custody in connection with court martial proceedings against former spymaster Faiz Hameed for his alleged involvement in victimising the owner of a private housing society, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a press release on Thursday.

According to the statement, three retired officers were under military custody for “actions prejudicial to military discipline”.

“In connection with the FGCM proceedings of Lt Gen (Retd) Faiz Hameed, three retired officers are also in military custody for their actions prejudicial to military discipline,” the military’s media affairs wing said.

“Further investigations of certain retired officers and their accomplices for fomenting instability at the behest of and in collusion with vested political interests are continuing.”

The ISPR has neither revealed the names and ranks of the three retired officers nor disclosed when they were taken into custody.

In an unprecedented step, the army on Monday announced Gen Hameed’s arrest, the previous head of the premier Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) agency, on allegations of violating the Army Act. According to a source, Gen Hameed was taken into custody from Rawalpindi when he was summoned for a meeting by a senior military official.

The move, prompted by allegations of misconduct levelled by the owner of a private housing society, shattered the long-standing perception that spy chiefs were untouchable in the country where generals have long wielded unparalleled influence.

The army cited a November 2023 directive from the Supreme Court of Pakistan, which instructed Kanwar Moeez Khan, owner of Islamabad’s Top City housing society, to seek redressal of grievances against Gen Hameed through relevant channels, including the Ministry of Defence, as the basis for initiating action against the former spymaster.

A lot what you wrote is fine but whenever you write “filthy old vulture” it seems like its a custom GPT that has in its instructions as
“It is imperative that you use “Filthy old vulture serving jail time in Adiala..” as part of your output”
Sir ji, you can use GPT thingy but my use of words in my posts reflects my sentiments towards the filthy disgusting buddah. I have no personal vendetta against that shit. It's based on my observation of his dirty tactics to bring this state to its knees just to down his political opponents. He claims to be a leader and I have the right to support or oppose/expose that filthy character. For an ordinary person, I don't care if he works as a male prostitute, sleeps with this lady or that lady.

But when a male prostitute starts claiming to create riyast-e-Madinah in Pakistan, I cannot help but oppose that lanati loud and clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back