Breaking: Ex-ISI chief Faiz Hamid taken into custody by military: ISPR

• Thread starter Thread starter X
  • Start date Start date
Maybe the professional military officer is suddenly tasked with managing things far outside his field of expertise.
By system design - he is already doing it.
Hence it’s now really the Serpico situation that @PakFactor pointed out except its the finger in every pie.

You can try to change it and get backlash to the point you get hit with a car bomb or you try to do minor changes and let it be.

The unfortunate problem here is that it’s either black or white for PTI supporters and others on the military side.

An example is the much(and rightly) maligned Adm Mansour ul Haq whose corruption was well publicized (although minuscule in comparison with some) but in his tenure he formulated and implemented some very good impactful reforms for PN Personnel which benefit to this day.

Maybe more extreme than this but Michael Jackson is more likely than not a pedophile - yet “You know Im Bad! im Bad!” and other hits of his do still resonate.

Watch the movie Serpico. It is a very good movie based on the true story of an officer who exposed the New York Police Department to corruption. What I got from the movie was that if the system is rife with corruption, it often becomes too big to fix, and if you push, you can have an Enron-like effect. In the movie, the officer had to choose between becoming corrupt or quitting. Those who try to change the system to good and peel its layers end up dead. So, the only choice left would be to indulge in a little bit of corruption to keep oneself safe. However, once you do it, you are officially part of the system and help perpetuate it.

The rank makes it easy and shields from more considerable corruption.

I was relayed a story, an extended version of it, by an Iman in Chicago who studied in Egypt. There was a nation with three types of people:
  • Never did anything wrong, was always busy with prayers, and never said anything to anyone, even when corruption was happening before their eyes.
  • Never did anything wrong, always praying and telling people to stop corruption.
  • Corrupt to the core.
When the time came, they were all punished, including the pious ones.

Narrated through 'Ubaid ibn Is'hāq al-'Attār through 'Ammār ibn Saif through Al-A'mash through Abu Sufyān through Jābir that the Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: "Allah revealed to an angel among the angels to destroy so-and-so city with all of its people. He [the angel] said: "Therein is Your Servant. He never disobeyed You, not even for a blink of an eye." He [Allah] said: "Turn it over on him and them, for his face never showed signs of displeasure for My Sake."

Al-Mu'jam al-Awsat, Vol. 7, pp. 336, Hadith 7661

We are at the point of no return in Pakistan, and there is not one individual who doesn’t eat from corruption in Pakistan. He comes home and feeds his kids haram, and the kids will do the same, so the people of Pakistan have perpetuated the cycle to continue.

The only thing waiting for this country is the hammer to come down on it, which will happen as all corrupt nations are punished. In this day and age, God doesn't send down angels but will unleash other nations at an appointed time. However, some countries have broken economies, like Venezuela, which has all the wealth it needs but can't stand on its two feet.

The fools are those who think this country has some divine protection.
I find the analogy with the Camel of Thamud as the best example - You were given this gift by Allah and you chose to destroy it as a people so watch helplessly now and be destroyed.

However, there is still time for change - after all the hour of ending of forgiveness both religiously and also pragmatically to the current socio-economic situation has not passed just yet.

But when a male prostitute starts claiming to create riyast-e-Madinah in Pakistan, I cannot help but oppose that lanati loud and clear.
So - when a small time lanati from Gawalmandi becomes finance minister Punjab, then CM Punjab, then PM of Pakistan after licking boots - you call him Ameer-ul-Momineen? Why?IMG_1510.jpeg

I find the analogy with the Camel of Thamud as the best example - You were given this gift by Allah and you chose to destroy it as a people so watch helplessly now and be destroyed.

However, there is still time for change - after all the hour of ending of forgiveness both religiously and also pragmatically to the current socio-economic situation has not passed just yet.

The Camel of Thamud could be applied, but as you mentioned in another post above, it would take an individual from within, like Adm Mansour ul Haq, who, while indulging, will need to plug the gap and peel the onion layer. But I will take your idea from a day ago: can the officer build enough "moat" around him to shield him because others might think you're taking his future away?

If the Print article of Ayesha Siddique is correct, then there is going to be a lot more arrests. Looks like CAOS Asim wants the entire security apparatus to be cleansed of what he considers to be 'traitors'.
What goes around comes around. Ayub, Zia, Musharaf, Bajwa, Asim Muneer… Same shit - new wrapping.

Lolz dont lump me in with the filth of PTI or anyother delusional cult.
Yeah - please let me continue immersing myself in the Fauji cult of Hazrat Asim Muneer. 🥾 👅

It seems to be going that way: a purge within the forces.
Certain forces are causing disunity among the forces - Forces. Also: forces are doing a purge within forces. You can’t make this shit up! 🤦‍♂️

But once that rank hits there is some weird voodoo magic that puts people in a very different state
In Harry Potter series - the chief villain Voldemort cursed the position of Dark Arts teacher - because he failed to get it for himself. It seems like some disgruntled general(s) have done the same with the position of COAS in Pakistan. 😅

BTW, this picture is an effective antidote for the venomous propaganda by yo*thias that the current COAS does not enjoy support from the retired PA chiefs. Yo*thia liars must be very disappointed by this.
This picture is an effective antidote to the venomous propaganda by Patwaris that the current COAS does not enjoy saluting Imran Khan:IMG_2701.jpeg

This picture is an effective antidote to the venomous propaganda by Patwaris that the current COAS does not enjoy saluting Imran Khan:View attachment 59740
This saluting guy turned out to have malice against a democratically elected leader who represented 80% + of electoral seats won in Elections 2024.

Shame on this saluting person

This saluting guy turned out to have malice against a democratically elected leader who represented 80% + of electoral seats won in Elections 2024.

Shame on this saluting person
Please don’t be sad. We as a nation needed his Bughaz e Imran to help us distinguish between right and wrong. Never before in our history has the true king of Pakistan been exposed as totally naked as he is now.

This picture is an effective antidote to the venomous propaganda by Patwaris that the current COAS does not enjoy saluting Imran Khan:View attachment 59740

Bhutto once sleeping woke up at night and heard some sound outside his room. he went to check, found Zia and inquired what is he doing there. Zia said he was just there if he needed something. it was after that and such other events when Bhutto appointed him COAS, rest is histroy.

i smell a rat in all these sudden arrests followed by Gen Faiz. something is cooking, to me it is not good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back