Breaking: Ex-ISI chief Faiz Hamid taken into custody by military: ISPR

• Thread starter Thread starter X
  • Start date Start date
Faiz is a small fish and easy way out for the establishment to show that no one is above the law even a retire general.
When they get Bajwa then we know a major shift in military doctrine. Chances of that happening in zero though. Doing that will set a precedent and military will never do that.
Masters just settling their scores with the retire general.

The absence of Gen Bajwa from Asim Muneer hosted dinner is a dead giveway that there is a fallout b/w Muneer and Bajwa. They are not on talking terms. And a possibility Gen.Asim Muneer is going to get Bajwa investigated too

The absence of Gen Bajwa from Asim Muneer hosted dinner is a dead giveway that there is a fallout b/w Muneer and Bajwa. They are not on talking terms. And a possibility Gen.Asim Muneer is going to get Bajwa investigated too

I don't know; I don't see a reason for them falling out, but remember, this is just one event—unless we get confirmation otherwise. According to a friend in Dubai who lives close to Bajwa & Co, he rarely comes out; he's just stuck at home. Worse yet, they are avoided like the plague in gatherings.

Even Papa John's family in the U.S. in Canton, Ohio, is also avoided. Some established families didn't want to marry their sons and daughters, so they went back and did cousin marriages. The only ones attending were their friends and a handful of co-workers desi families.

Asim Munir, the Mard e Momin of Pakistan, is digging his own grave. His demise will be worse than his daddy Zia ul Haq
So, you leaving it to Uncle Sam? Left merely relying on wishes. Y*uthia cawors retreating now. Soon they will hide in their dirt holes.

So - when a small time lanati from Gawalmandi becomes finance minister Punjab, then CM Punjab, then PM of Pakistan after licking boots - you call him Ameer-ul-Momineen? Why?View attachment 59736
No, I don't call him Ameer-ul-Momineen. Tumhari sooi odhar he atki hui hei. That's a typical yo*thia benchmark.

does it mean Bajwa did not have a good eye selecting Asim?

and why is this sudden probe by saying "complying with the orders of the Supreme Court ..."

it seems there is something else cooking either it is Asim writing good books for himself or trying to eliminate someone else disguised in this development.

What I will say is that prior to Chief as a personal experience he was an extremely fine officer who followed the book, procedure to the letter and had very balanced views.

But once that rank hits there is some weird voodoo magic that puts people in a very different state

Compulsions of the office

No, I don't call him Ameer-ul-Momineen. Tumhari sooi odhar he atki hui hei. That's a typical yo*thia benchmark.
Read your own history, Patwari. Nawaz Sharif tried to become Ameer-ul-Momineen after passing the 13th and 14th amendment of the constitution of Pakistan:
Since Nawaz' party had an overwhelming majority in Parliament, the Fourteenth Amendment effectively prevented the Prime Minister from being dismissed by a no confidence vote. A few months earlier, the Thirteenth Amendment took away the President's reserve power to remove a Prime Minister by dissolving Parliament and calling new elections. The amendments removed nearly all checks and balances on the Prime Minister's power, since there was virtually no way he could be legally dismissed.

@PakFactor @ziaulislam @ghazi52 @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @SaadH @koolio

Read your own history, Patwari. Nawaz Sharif tried to become Ameer-ul-Momineen after passing the 13th and 14th amendment of the constitution of Pakistan:

@PakFactor @ziaulislam @ghazi52 @FOOLS_NIGHTMARE @SaadH @koolio

If prothought is a paid troll, he's probably the dumbest they produced thus far. This what happens when you take a nasali butchers boy and give them a job they aren't able to do genetically. He reminds me of that Jahil barrister from PMLN who comes to Ary News.

@Forsvaret why did all the Jahils end up coming to Pakistan? One of my ancestors' mom's side was part of the 59th Scinde Rifles that fired on these Amritsari kanjars; I just wished they had finished them all. We Jalandharis never got to finish the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back