China Auto Thread

Tesla beats out all the other major Chinese car manufacturers in the least number of complaints

I don't know the name of the brand, it's in Chinese.
(I only know several Chinese brands in Chinese)

But it's very interesting that Tesla managed to be on the top of the list.

I watched some complaints on YouTube about Tesla quality during the early years.

The improvement Tesla made in recent years is amazing!!!

I don't know the name of the brand, it's in Chinese.

complaint-rates-china-1.jpeg

Ora 07 Funky Cat rollover challenge.

The car is a tank.

Exlantix ES.

It's a collaboration between Huawei and Chery.

This is a very, very good looking car. The exterior and interior are both amazing.

According to the review, it drives really good, it feels like Germans car, very solid.

Jaecoo J6 or JQ J6.

What a good looking and unique SUV!

It's much better than Suzuki Jimny.

I heard it's going to be sold in Indonesia too.

I'm gonna buy it!

Finally, after years of searching, I have found the greatest EV in the world.

This!

With price tag at USD 800, no other cars in the world can beat it! Not even Ferrari nor Rolls Royce.

Futuristic looking electric truck.

There's also autonomous driving version too.

Hongqi Guoya 2024. Chinese analogue of Bentley and Mercedes-Maybach​

What kind of car is this???

Lol

Taiwanese is testing Aito M9.

Including the autonomous driving system.

I guess in Taiwan there's no car like this.

In the comment section...Taiwanese netizens say...

Seeing cars in Taiwan, cars in Taiwan looks like a primitive farming machine.

The difference is like modern smartphone vs tradisional mobile phone.

Last edited:

Luxgen.

Luxgen is a Taiwanese brand.

I almost forget that Taiwan has a car brand too.

It doesn't as good as South Korean car like Hyundai and Kia.

Definitely not as good as Mainland car.

Taiwan is so mismanaged.

More information about Nio’s Onvo L60 interior revealed​

Reading Time: 3 minutes

Jiri Opletal

May 16, 2024

Onvo L60 in Video room mode. Credit: Onvo

News like this to your inbox or phone?​

Weekly summary to your inbox
I want this

Never miss and important news
Get Instant notification once the news is published.
Follow Us

Nio launched its mass-market brand Onvo on May 15 and unveiled its first car, an electric mid-size SUV called Onvo L60. Nio revealed some details, like range and dimensions, but many key specs, like powertrain info or battery details, were left in the dark and will be revealed later.

The interior wasn’t fully revealed either; however, later, Nio shared some details on its website. The cabin will be dominated by a large 17.2″ 3k central control screen with thin bezels, only 5.35 mm wide. The screen-to-body ratio is 91.5%.
Massive 17.2″ LCD.
This is good news as all Nio current models have only a 12.8″ central screen, and users often request that it be enlarged.

All of Nio’s NT2 platform-based models also have a 10.2″ screen for an instrument panel. This screen is gone in Onvo L60, and there is nothing in front of the driver but a head-up display (HUD) with a 13″ diameter. HUD is a transparent display that presents data on the front windshield.
The only picture where can be seen some of the interior.
There are no LCDs attached to the seats for rear passengers like in the Xiaomi SU7, but there is one 8″ entertainment screen on the rear of the central console.
Form left: 13″ HUD, 17.2″ central LCD, 8″ rear screen.
During the launch, Nio had a lot of impact on how L60 is spacious inside, compared mainly to the Model Y. Nio event released a video ad mocking Model Y, which is quite controversial as it seems they did lots of creativity while moving the rear seats of Model Y as much in front as possible.

However, Onvo did a great job when it comes to interior flexibility. The front seats can be completely folded down, creating a space that Onvo calls a Video room. You can simply sit on the rear seats, put your legs on the front seats, like on a couch in the living room, and watch movies on the front screen.
The rear seats can also be folded. Onvo calls it a Camping king room. You can put a 2.3 meter by 1.4 meter air matrice on it, and according to Onvo marketing materials, it should be comfortable for a family of three to sleep in.
Camping king room.
The last one is called a Lunch room and it is simply front rear seat folded with optional food tray.
Lunch room.
Onvo focuses on spaciousnes a lot as the car is not intended only for China, but will launch on global markets in Q4, Europe being its first stop.
The seats are in-house developed and made of what Onvo calls Caretech material, which passed OEKO-TEX 100 maternal and infant level 1 certification, is skin-friendly, non-allergenic and antibacterial, according to Onvo.
Caretech seats.
Onvo started pre-sale of the L60 entry-level version with battery for 219,900 yuan (30,400 USD), undercuting Tesla Model Y by 10% or 30,000 yuan (4,200 USD) in China. The version with BaaS will be most likely 50,000 – 70,000 yuan cheaper (6,900 – 9,700 USD). Onvo L60 has energy consumption of 12.1 kWh/100km, while Model Y has 12.5 kWh/100 km under CLTC conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back