China froze all export of antimony. That America must have to make military stuff like that plane

I say wait and see what will happen in the future, but since you believe the future had already happened, then it's nothing for you.
Again, you do know the restriction already started in 2013, right??

Again, you do know the restriction already started in 2013, right??
Don't know, at least this one is a new one, but US always imposes such restrictions, why you are so fussed about this one?

Don't know, at least this one is a new one, but US always imposes such restrictions, why you are so fussed about this one?
Dude, how else do you think the price jack up that much since 2010?

And for the last time, either show where I am fuzzed about this or stop staying I am upset or fuzzed about China export ban

Dude, how else do you think the price jack up that much since 2010?

And for the last time, either show where I am fuzzed about this or stop staying I am upset or fuzzed about China export ban
US always imposes such restrictions, never seen you so upset about what US has been doing all the time, why?

US always imposes such restrictions, never seen you so upset about what US has been doing all the time, why?
Where/When am I upset? Stop being intellectual dishonest.

As I said, tell me where in this entire exchange I expressed outrage or upset that China is banning Antimony Export? You need to Put up or Shut up.

It means stringent allocation for the defense gadgets, especially in the aerospace sector. A great piece of news for Pak...

Where/When am I upset? Stop being intellectual dishonest.

As I said, tell me where in this entire exchange I expressed outrage or upset that China is banning Antimony Export? You need to Put up or Shut up.
lol, if not, good, let's wait and see.

Sounds good. US has slept for far too long. As Germans learned in WW2, it is time to wake the giant..

Sounds good. US has slept for far too long. As Germans learned in WW2, it is time to wake the giant..
I think only some bangu Chinese member think this is going to impact the American, between the stockpile and alternative source, there are more than enough Antimony to last even the Idaho mine come into production in 2029. let alone the Australian mine reaching 12000 ton in 2025.

As I said, their loss, our gain.

I think only some bangu Chinese member think this is going to impact the American, between the stockpile and alternative source, there are more than enough Antimony to last even the Idaho mine come into production in 2029. let alone the Australian mine reaching 12000 ton in 2025.

As I said, their loss, our gain.
Good, hopefully you can turn the tables soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back