China's Submarine thread

We've assembled lots os submarines bro. Including some nuclear subs. :ROFLMAO:
bro. I heard that Indian soldiers often forget to close the submarine door? Although the Indian soldiers have the courage to drive Indian submarines. But I think they should increase IQ.

bro. I heard that Indian soldiers often forget to close the submarine door? Although the Indian soldiers have the courage to drive Indian submarines. But I think they should increase IQ.

Urban legend man, urban legend. Indian nuke subs don't have rear hatches. BTW what happened to that sub many say was 'lost' recently ;) . Did the dudes make it out?

This would make it ideal to operate in the shallow water of the East China Sea

Rumors emerge about China's development of a new Type 041 submarine.​

According to information published by Du Wenlong on May 8, 2024, recent online discussions have been rife with speculation about China's development of a new mini nuclear submarine, dubbed the "Type 041."
Follow Army Recognition on Google News at this link

Rumors_emerge_about_Chinas_development_of_a_new_Type_041_submarine-fcacbd8f.jpeg

Artist rendering of a Chinese submarine. (Picture source: Generated by AI)

Traditionally, nuclear submarines have been large vessels, weighing between 8,000 to 10,000 tons. However, given the shallow waters (around 300 meters deep) in the regions near China, there is ongoing debate about the necessity of deploying such massive submarines in these areas. Instead, the focus has shifted to smaller, more maneuverable nuclear-powered submarines.

Sources suggest that China may be developing the "Type 041," a mini nuclear submarine that is essentially a nuclear-powered version of the existing Type 039 submarine. These submarines are expected to be between 2,000 to 4,000 tons, much smaller than traditional nuclear submarines.

A key feature under discussion is the Air-Independent Propulsion (AIP) system. AIP allows submarines to operate without the need for atmospheric oxygen, enhancing their stealth and operational efficiency. While conventional submarines with AIP have been successful, they still face limitations in shallow waters due to their noise levels and detectable activity footprints.

In contrast, nuclear-powered submarines, which inherently possess AIP capabilities, offer significant advantages. These submarines can operate with low noise levels, making them difficult to detect. Unlike AIP submarines that need to maintain low speeds and extreme caution in shallow waters, nuclear-powered submarines can move quickly and cover greater distances without compromising stealth.

In the face of regional competitors like Japan and South Korea, which operate conventional submarines, achieving superiority through conventional technologies alone is challenging. Innovations such as anechoic tile technology, shock absorption, and noise reduction are common, but do not provide a definitive edge.

The introduction of a mini nuclear submarine like the "Type 041" could offer a qualitative leap in capabilities. Similar to the France's "Rubis" class submarines, China's adaptation of its conventional submarine designs to nuclear propulsion could significantly enhance its underwater combat effectiveness.

Adapting nuclear reactors for smaller submarines could allow for reduced power output, making it feasible to use these reactors in conventional submarine platforms. This could result in submarines with displacement similar to conventional models but with superior underwater endurance and operational capabilities.

The integration of nuclear power into smaller submarines could lead to a bifurcation in the types of attack submarines: larger ones for extended missions and smaller ones for near-shore operations. This dual approach would enable strategic versatility, allowing for protection of strategic missile submarines in open waters while also serving as an underwater deterrent in coastal areas.

Urban legend man, urban legend. Indian nuke subs don't have rear hatches. BTW what happened to that sub many say was 'lost' recently ;) . Did the dudes make it out?
Or you can say "Indian submarines do not have any hatches". This may make international media more believe in you. 😜

and has a prayer in his lips.....
I think your Indian navy, air force and army need this pray way more than Chinese soldiers, whether you are patrolling undersea forgot to close the hatch and catching fire, blowing up your sub while fiddling with the missiles at port, crashing your helicopters while flying, crashing your fighters while training and misfiring your cannons on yourselves, just pray.

This one? pathetic Indian and Fa lun gong lies

_20240504135559-jpg.38112

Did China Really Lose a Nuclear Submarine?​

No, military experts say. It’s fake news pushed by a U.K. tabloid and anti-China media​

MATT BRAZIL
OCT 13, 2023

News of the alleged loss flooded the anti-China Indian media and, of course, sites controlled by the anti-communist Chinese Falun Gong movement.

Falun Gong is like a Bible for Indian media and population.

Such tabloid story only circulates in joke countries and only no-brainers believe such crap.

I mean India can't win physically over China, but Indians can always win in spiritual delusion over China to make up.

I think every CHinese sailor is brave and relegious. Every single time he gets into a chinese ship, submarine etc. he shows great bravery and has a prayer in his lips.....
I have reported all your stupid comments on this thread which is clearly to troll. Are you seriously comparing Chinese military products with your own? Chinese military products may not be the best but they are definitely top tier in quality and performance. Same cannot be said if mighty Tejas, Arjunk, Insas, Dhruv or other “quality” products made by India.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back