• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Chinese SAC - FC-31/J-35 5th Gen Stealth Aircraft

Vi-va

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Totally fake and simply stupid! Also look at the size in comparison to these guys. It has the size of a bomber.
I just took a second look at this CG, which is badly made. I think we can ignore it.

Deino

INT'L MOD
Nov 9, 2014

Shenyang Aircraft Corporation Unveils Details of New Chinese J-31B Fifth-Generation Fighter.​

Exactly what I said ... a stupid model was placed into a TV-report - either intentionally or by mistake - and now all are jumping the party without using their brain!
There is no larger J-31B and it does not have a side-bay ... it's just a stupid wrong model/CG!

Oscar

Mar 28, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Exactly what I said ... a stupid model was placed into a TV-report - either intentionally or by mistake - and now all are jumping the party without using their brain!
There is no larger J-31B and it does not have a side-bay ... it's just a stupid wrong model/CG!
Physically impossible to fit the side bay and the belly one. Unless they basically minimized everything else the aircraft had this is just a mismatched CGI run by a producer for a program and suddenly it’s gospel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts