Chongqing - Nightlife in the Chinese megacity | DW Documentary

This is the first time I am seeing DW post something positive about China. @Beijingwalker @zhanlong @Michael @Hendarto @nang2
Last time when I visited this city was more than 30 years ago. Back then, the city buses there were shabbier than those in any other cities. Largely because the hilly terrain put a lot of stress on the bus.

No prostitutes and no drug dealers in the streets, they dont enjoy Western freedom like Western big cities nights plenty of shit.

This is the first time I am seeing DW post something positive about China. @Beijingwalker @zhanlong @Michael @Hendarto @nang2
The first, and last time I went to Chongqing was in 1996. By river boat from Shanghai through the 3 Gorge. The dam was in the process of being build then.

Chongqing was a very depressing place to be in then. I left Chongqing as fast as I could having no desire to explore more of Chongqing.

It is mind bogging to me to see the videos of Chongqing now

Last edited:
No prostitutes and no drug dealers in the streets, they dont enjoy Western freedom like Western big cities nights plenty of shit.

:rolleyes:

Unfortunately beyond the flashy tall buildings focused on in the previous videos..it's not all sunshine and roses.

Chongqing "Massage"

Chongqing, China!4KHDR,Old women have no source of livelihood and become street girls,Chinese cities​

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

Unfortunately beyond the flashy tall buildings focused on in the previous videos..it's not all sunshine and roses.

Chongqing "Massage"

Chongqing, China!4KHDR,Old women have no source of livelihood and become street girls,Chinese cities​

lol, any shelters are better than Americans living on the streets out of cardboard box

rawImage.jpg

This American guy Hamartia Antidote never looks itself into a mirror before trolling China

LOL! So triggered!!

All I said to @BHAN85 is that the narrative being sold of Chinese cities being complete sunshine and roses compared to "Western cities"...including eradication of old the problems like poverty and prostitution is not completely true.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back