Commiebot Chatterbox

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The welcome area for the mindless minions, who shall arrive at some point " ... with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season" as Hugo Drax said to James Bond.

NB:

Please note that there is absolutely no bar on China promoting their glorious country and its marvelous progress. They can promote and present their patriotic views in their own subfora, as they wish:

http://defencepk.com/forums/forums/chinese-defence-forum.55/

Last edited:

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Here's hoping the Chinese members also get a safe place to discuss China's achievements and Chinese affairs without harassment from American and other trolls.

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Here's hoping the Chinese members also get a safe place to discuss China's achievements and Chinese affairs without harassment from American and other trolls.

They have a China forum here.

Give me a break.

They literally owned the old forum.

The untouchables.

Cheers, Doc

I intend to apply the rules set forth by the management without fear or favor, equally and persistently, for everybody, in the areas assigned to me, for as long as I can do it. Or resign if I cannot live up to this ideal.

TruthSeeker

Nov 26, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Give me a break.

They literally owned the old forum.

The untouchables.

Cheers, Doc
I notice that, as of this moment, there is very little activity at the World Affairs: China & Far East section or the China Defence section. Perhaps the CCP hasn't yet decided on the yuan compensation level it will pay for various categories of posts here: e.g. 10 yuan for vitriolic anti-USA post, 5 yuan for pro-CCP post, 3 yuan for pro-China economy post, 1 yuan for anti-India post, etc.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I notice that, as of this moment, there is very little activity at the World Affairs: China & Far East section or the China Defence section. Perhaps the CCP hasn't yet decided on the yuan compensation level it will pay for various categories of posts here: e.g. 10 yuan for vitriolic anti-USA post, 5 yuan for pro-CCP post, 3 yuan for pro-China economy post, 1 yuan for anti-India post, etc.

The other forum, on which I'm keeping an eye, seems to have attracted the Bangladeshis, the Chinese, and the Iranians. Some Turkish activity too.

Can't say I'm devastated by 1, 2, and 4.

Happy to be on a classier earlier vintage India Pakistan PDF of 2009-2012 (max '13) if we can ever manage that.

My gut feel is that all the ingredients for that golden age are long gone.

Also Pakistan is not the Pakistan it was then.

And India is not the India it was then.

Cheers, Doc

VCheng

RETIRED MOD
Sep 19, 2010
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The other forum, on which I'm keeping an eye, seems to have attracted the Bangladeshis, the Chinese, and the Iranians. Some Turkish activity too.

Can't say I'm devastated by 1, 2, and 4.

Happy to be on a classier earlier vintage India Pakistan PDF of 2009-2012 (max '13) if we can ever manage that.

My gut feel is that all the ingredients for that golden age are long gone.

Also Pakistan is not the Pakistan it was then.

And India is not the India it was then.

Cheers, Doc

Just keep in mind, these, right now, are the old golden days of tomorrow. That is how it goes.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Just keep in mind, these, right now, are the old golden days of tomorrow. That is how it goes.

I hear you. I've seen it in action too, with the Class of 2014-15 on LOF (le olde' forum) waxing eloquent about the good old days. With the Class of 2009 scratching its collective arse.

Cheers, Doc

KAL-EL

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2013

Yes and here's also hoping hoping that they don't troll and harass others. It's a two-way street

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yes and here's also hoping hoping that they don't troll and harass others. It's a two-way street

I stand firmly behind my assessment that there was equal trolling on all sides: if anything the Chinese were up against the combined trolling of Americans and Indians.

Already in this thread, they are referred to as 'bots' paid for by the CCP. The views of individuals are callously dismissed as if Chinese people cannot have patriotic views and present their nation in the same favorable light others do. They are reduced from humans to controlled bots.

This may suit the brainwashed stereotyping of some Sinophobes, but neutral people might call that provocation.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I stand firmly behind my assessment that there was equal trolling on all sides: if anything the Chinese were up against the combined trolling of Americans and Indians.

Already in this thread, they are referred to as 'bots' paid for by the CCP. Some people might call that provocation.

O Khodai ji maara.

Bro how long were you there on LOF?

The ONLY Chinese guy there who was actually human was Chinese Dragon.

And he mysteriously disappeared during the Hong Kong purge.

He was both a Hong Konger, and culturally and spiritually of Buddhist/Taoist stock. A Dharmic. A patriot. But not a nationalist.

A deadly combination. For him, and his family.

I hope and pray he is well somewhere, keeping his head down.

Cheers, Doc

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Bro how long were you there on LOF?

More than a decade: long enough to see it utterly deteriorate into a racial slur match on BOTH sides. We can debate til the cows come home about who started it but, once started, the downward spiral was fast.

The Chinese were at a distinct disadvantage: both the Indians and, especially the Americans, had mod power and negative rating power to ban the Chinese, but they had no such means to retaliate in kind.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
More than a decade: long enough to see it utterly deteriorate into a racial slur match on BOTH sides. We can debate til the cows come home about who started it but, once started, the downward spiral was fast.

Gotcha. So you are not Developereo.

Developereo

Elite Member
Jul 31, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Gotcha. So you are not Developereo.

Let's think of it like astrology.
Instead of starting from a label and assuming behavior, why not start from the behavior and arrive at a label?

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Let's think of it like astrology.
Instead of starting from a label and assuming behavior, why not start from the behavior and arrive at a label?

Developereo was articulate. Like you.

He was in Australia. Like you.

He had a bug up his arse about my Zoroastrian heritage. Like you.

He was a Shia and would jump in between all my engagements with Iranians. Screaming mai bhi hun team mein.

That part I shall wait and watch for.

He too suddenly disappeared. Or changed IDs. Never discovered his alter ego. As I was perma banned for 3 years, before I lost patience, got a second wind, and came back as Doppelganger (of the Sunny Leone horndog avatar fame).

Cheers, Doc

Users who are viewing this thread