Commiebot Chatterbox

This is a big disappointment. I was a long time guest in the old forum and decided to join the new successor forums. I felt in the old forum many American posters especially F22 Raptor , Hamartadia Antidote would needlessly troll every single Chinese thread and bring their false propaganda agenda against China. To add both of them are anti Muslim and islamaphobes as well. Both VCheng and KAL-EL from what I remember are pro American and anti-Chinese. If these guys are the moderators in the China far east section then I fear this section will go down hill truly fast. Might as well post articles from radio free Asia here. It is sad that a Muslim forum, with China being a major ally and partner of Muslim countries; this sub forum will be used to promote propaganda against a friendly and brotherly country.

Bilal crying magarmacch aansoo.

How droll.

Cheers, Doc

Class war G.

And you are on the wrong side looking out, smug thinking your high caste Hinduness will protect you.
ekdum galat analysis, ye kaisi baatein kar re ho bawji ?

also, seems irony is lost upon you.. creamiest ever layer ke hote hue ungal pointing, hain ? :P

I have no such kavach, hi caste pi caste.. never figured in my calculus.. which is why I like taking the piss on all society.

The class war does bother me.. you read Arvind Adiga's White Tiger ?

big topic, this, DOc, I've ruminated much on it.. its all a bit beyond me, ki kya karna chahiye..

so take refuge in MKG's wise words and do the whole "one corner of the world you can do something with..." or whatever it was

ekdum galat analysis, ye kaisi baatein kar re ho bawji ?

also, seems irony is lost upon you.. creamiest ever layer ke hote hue ungal pointing, hain ? :P

I have no such kavach, hi caste pi caste.. never figured in my calculus.. which is why I like taking the piss on all society.

The class war does bother me.. you read Arvind Adiga's White Tiger ?

big topic, this, DOc, I've ruminated much on it.. its all a bit beyond me, ki kya karna chahiye..

so take refuge in MKG's wise words and do the whole "one corner of the world you can do something with..." or whatever it was

I fear we are derailing this thread, as our Sanghi Secularist gc has nothing to do with commiebots and this thread.

I will explain myself more in a more relevant place.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
This is a big disappointment. I was a long time guest in the old forum and decided to join the new successor forums. I felt in the old forum many American posters especially F22 Raptor , Hamartadia Antidote would needlessly troll every single Chinese thread and bring their false propaganda agenda against China. To add both of them are anti Muslim and islamaphobes as well. Both VCheng and KAL-EL from what I remember are pro American and anti-Chinese. If these guys are the moderators in the China far east section then I fear this section will go down hill truly fast. Might as well post articles from radio free Asia here. It is sad that a Muslim forum, with China being a major ally and partner of Muslim countries; this sub forum will be used to promote propaganda against a friendly and brotherly country.

I am not too fussed.
After all, it's an anonymous online forum, not to be taken too seriously.
Both the US and China will be just fine.
The fact that some people get triggered by online posts says more about them than their country.

I fear we are derailing this thread, as our Sanghi Secularist gc has nothing to do with commiebots and this thread.

I will explain myself more in a more relevant place.

The smug indifference you exhibit is not any different to what I see in my daily real life among high class regular educated professional white collar Hindus.

And it is borne out by the single distilled perceived reality ki jo bhi gandh macha hua hai, jo bhi ho raha hai, woh ant mein Hinduon ke hitt mein hai. To jab take meri g*d mein nahin ghuste hai, sanu ki.

Agar zyada phudkenge, ya g*d mein ghussenge, to unko vote nahin denge, aur nikal denge.

Lekin woh kabhi na hoga . Ye power relinquish nahin karenge peacefully, ya manipulation ke bina.

Bawaal to hoga. Aag jalegi. Khoon bahega.

Cheers, Doc
what "smug indifference" exactly are you on about ?

idhar accha khaasa lay of the land, saari intel hai..

I feko seedha, no spin, no googly no poogly

kya khoon bahega ? woh toh steady drip lagi hui hai, 1000+ saal se

patient stabilized hai, aur kya mangta ?

itna namak kaisey lag gya aap ko, yeh batao..

Agreed word by word.
OP is a //MOD EDIT: No abuse allowed against anyone.// no doubt.

@Waz
@Hyde

What kind of administration is this? Your pick and choose moderator openly callin people from Pakistan's best friendly country "CHINA" as commiebot, this is highly offensive. With what moral grounds you will bars people to not open threads with "Yankee rants" or something other derogatory, This needs to be stoped. And Mr. Moderator @VCheng should be sent on one week ban at very least.

Last edited by a moderator:
If these guys are the moderators in the China far east section then I fear this section will go down hill truly fast.

Erm, this is NOT the China section. Please go over there where I do not moderate, and let this thread remain on topic. Thank you.

Beijingwalker had almost 200 threads open in the World Affairs subsection a couple weeks ago. And that was only in the first couple pages of each section. I’m all for free speech, but he was intentionally trying to bury any thread negative towards China or positive towards America.

If he joins here, get him under control.
agreed - spammer galore. if you posted anything which was highlighting the plight of issues we have here, these wumao would try to get it removed etc because it was against their 'beliefs'.

So far so good. nipping these spammers/wumao in the bud is required. We are all patriotic but these are 'paid' patriotics on keyboards. Even offered him a free mental treatment at our local chinese run clinic for depression - he declined :(

agreed - spammer galore. if you posted anything which was highlighting the plight of issues we have here, these wumao would try to get it removed etc because it was against their 'beliefs'.

So far so good. nipping these spammers/wumao in the bud is required. We are all patriotic but these are 'paid' patriotics on keyboards. Even offered him a free mental treatment at our local chinese run clinic for depression - he declined :(

I honestly don’t know how he has the time to post as much as he does unless it’s his job or he has no life or wife/family.

Guy needs a break

I honestly don’t know how he has the time to post as much as he does unless it’s his job or he has no life or wife/family.

Guy needs a break

Let us leave such speculation aside, and concentrate on developing healthy discussions in our subforum here. Let them have theirs in their area. The forum is big enough for all of us, and we are more tolerant of a diversity of views than they are, of course. However, no more abuse of this tolerance, as was the case before, at least on my watch. :)

That is precisely all they do, 24 hours a day and then some.

Let us leave such speculation aside, and concentrate on developing healthy discussions in our subforum here. Let them have theirs in their area. The forum is big enough for all of us, and we are more tolerant of a diversity of views than they are, of course. However, no more abuse of this tolerance, as was the case before, at least on my watch. :)

Here's hoping the Chinese members also get a safe place to discuss China's achievements and Chinese affairs without harassment from American and other trolls.

They do:

Perhaps you may wish to participate there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back