Commiebot Chatterbox

I really don't think having such titles for threads and the other one on evil empire allows for any constructive and serious discussion. If the purpose for these types of threads is to create a sand box for trolling I doubt it will work. I doubt you will get many people posting here, maybe the same individual over and over.

I really don't think having such titles for threads and the other one on evil empire allows for any constructive and serious discussion. If the purpose for these types of threads is to create a sand box for trolling I doubt it will work. I doubt you will get many people posting here, maybe the same individual over and over.

No one is forcing you to participate here. Please feel free to stop posting here. I am sure you can find other threads that you may like more.

Let us see what happens in terms of the participation after the old PDF closes. I bet that it will take some time for the new PDF to grow to a size where the not-to-be-named-army of internet warriors is redeployed to try and do the same things again:

So best to stay small and niche.

Cheers, Doc

Just to make it clear, Intl MODs are mandated to monitor only their respective sections. Chinese Defence Forum will not have American Mods and vice-versa due to conflict of interest/partiality.

Undue criticism against the moderation team will not be accepted. Stop being speculative and biased. Until now, we have not heard any complaints or challenge of any moderation action. There are always remedial options for unfair action including reaching out to senior mods, admin or dropping me an email.

It is request to follow forum rules, and participate in healthy discussions.

Thank you, VCheng and KAL-EL for signing up for a thankless task that needs to be done. You are so intelligent, reasonable and good looking, I cannot imagine anyone, even Australians, will find fault with your actions.

So long as they don't engage in open and obvious disinformation and propaganda (like they did with vaccines), they should be welcomed here. If they behave in such a manner, they should be banned.

You're right, they turned the old forum into defence.cn, especially beijingwalker.
beijingwalker will open 50 threads per day. I hope that won't be the case here.

In a rare leak in December 2014, one anonymous wumao shared his or her secrets with a Chinese blogger. The leaked documents indicate some wumao are lazy, preferring to pump out government-suggested posts verbatim. But some wumao are harder working and take the time to respond to users directly.

lmao

Chinese Dragon guy was the rare nice 1, quite enjoyed sparring with him, good debater, and it never spiraled into a cuss storm with him. As others have noted, guy vanished after the HK protests and subsequent crackdown by the CCP. Hope he's ok.

Walker guy was/is a wumao 101, a case study. Total commiebot, flood the forum 24/7 and get all aggressive when called out for being a propagandist, which was quite clearly, his job.

Anywho, hope the best for this new place.

In a rare leak in December 2014, one anonymous wumao shared his or her secrets with a Chinese blogger. The leaked documents indicate some wumao are lazy, preferring to pump out government-suggested posts verbatim. But some wumao are harder working and take the time to respond to users directly.

lmao

Chinese Dragon guy was the rare nice 1, quite enjoyed sparring with him, good debater, and it never spiraled into a cuss storm with him. As others have noted, guy vanished after the HK protests and subsequent crackdown by the CCP. Hope he's ok.

Walker guy was/is a wumao 101, a case study. Total commiebot, flood the forum 24/7 and get all aggressive when called out for being a propagandist, which was quite clearly, his job.

Anywho, hope the best for this new place.

That's because he was a pre Brit handover Hong Konger, and a Dharmic soul.

Cheers, Doc

That's because he was a pre Brit handover Hong Konger, and a Dharmic soul.

Cheers, Doc
He was, a most endearing Buddhist. Top level chitta. He'd also often mention the Chinese version of Hanuman, they have their own warrior primate legend.

I don't have the best memory ever but I remember well ki uska mood went pretty sour and dour after the HK protests, quickly. Banda murjha sa gya tha, bechara. Stabbed in the chest, by his own lot. Possible he was paid a visit by the whatever the Chinese version of the stasi is too.

Accha aadmi tha, proper fight deta tha, all within the bounds of decency. Which is the one aspect of the old place circa 2012 - to something I miss greatly.

then later, post August 5th, aapko score pata hai.

I have high hopes for this place but, lat down na ho jaye bas..

zentleman game khelo, run banao.. and then chai biskut bhi kallo shaam ko dushmano k saath, kyun, Bawey ? :p

He was, a most endearing Buddhist. Top level chitta. He'd also often mention the Chinese version of Hanuman, they have their own warrior primate legend.

I don't have the best memory ever but I remember well ki uska mood went pretty sour and dour after the HK protests, quickly. Banda murjha sa gya tha, bechara. Stabbed in the chest, by his own lot. Possible he was paid a visit by the whatever the Chinese version of the stasi is too.

Accha aadmi tha, proper fight deta tha, all within the bounds of decency. Which is the one aspect of the old place circa 2012 - to something I miss greatly.

then later, post August 5th, aapko score pata hai.

I have high hopes for this place but, lat down na ho jaye bas..

zentleman game khelo, run banao.. and then chai biskut bhi kallo shaam ko dushmano k saath, kyun, Bawey ? :p

That is exactly what happened. Sadly.

If he had made it out, he would not have disappeared as he did.

He was as addicted as the rest of us.

I see the same disappearance of fight from our cousins next door.

Sipra paaji.

Imran bhai.

Young Pakistan wala sanki budda.

Even Mastan and Fatman.

Cheers, Doc

That is exactly what happened. Sadly.

If he had made it out, he would not have disappeared as he did.

He was as addicted as the rest of us.
Indeed, but China ka scene alag hai.

see the same disappearance of fight from our cousins next door.

Sipra paaji.

Imran bhai.

Young Pakistan wala sanki budda.

Even Mastan and Fatman.
no chance, man.. ye sab sahi hai.

Sipra ji kaafi time se pareshan thei with their situation but I don't think kuch untoward hua hoga, Just a very nice man, him.

IK bhai bhi kaafi pareshaan tha, one of my favs there.. apna pag partner in matters most haraam :P

makes one wonder, though.

with all the advances in technology since the 70s, say.. internet, IP, tracking te hacking..

imagine how things would have been during any of OUR past crises ? how would Indira Ji have handled things during the emergency wrt social media posts..

Fakhruddin Ali goon squads woulda been kicking in all our doors, breh..

you know it lel ;)

fellow cricket aficionado Fatman ji

I'll bet he's all padded up and will be here soon :P

Indeed, but China ka scene alag hai.

no chance, man.. ye sab sahi hai.

Sipra ji kaafi time se pareshan thei with their situation but I don't think kuch untoward hua hoga, Just a very nice man, him.

IK bhai bhi kaafi pareshaan tha, one of my favs there.. apna pag partner in matters most haraam :P

makes one wonder, though.

with all the advances in technology since the 70s, say.. internet, IP, tracking te hacking..

imagine how things would have been during any of OUR past crises ? how would Indira Ji have handled things during the emergency wrt social media posts..

Fakhruddin Ali goon squads woulda been kicking in all our doors, breh..

you know it lel ;)

Don't wonder.

Its happening across the country on our side. Right now.

ED. IB. IT. Goon squads. Media and SM hatchet jobs. Corporate. Academia.

But this is India.

Aise kayi aaye aur gaye. Itihaas ka ek panna bhi na likha gaya.

Chalo cchodo.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
old wine.. sabko pta hai score

botal hi change hui hai, bhau

andar wohi kachra hai..

in fact 47 se chalte aa ra hai same hi lol

Class war G.

Aap Goa mein feni piyo, aur Russian and Israeli ko equal opportunity thoko.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
So the China section will be moderated by two Americans who are openly hostile to Chinese? Interesting...

I followed the old forum for a while, took a hiatus for a few years, and then came back to read it once in a while.

I did not see any Islamophobic posts from the Chinese, ZERO, but there were plenty from the usual Indians and some Americans. Maybe some Chinese made Islamophobic posts but I did not see any.

I would urge any neutral observers to take a look at jhungary's farewell thread on the old forum. One member, a Somalian, made an innocuous comment, something many people including myself had wondered about his name at first, and jhungary went off the rails. This is very symptomatic of the interchange between Chinese and American members.

I repeat my observation as a neutral party that the trolling and racial abuse was equally bad on both sides. For every anti-US comment by the Chinese, there were dismissive and derogatory comments by Americans about China. For every Chinese troll, they had their American counterpart. The only difference was that the Americans enjoyed mod and titular status while the Chinese didn't.
This is a big disappointment. I was a long time guest in the old forum and decided to join the new successor forums. I felt in the old forum many American posters especially F22 Raptor , Hamartadia Antidote would needlessly troll every single Chinese thread and bring their false propaganda agenda against China. To add both of them are anti Muslim and islamaphobes as well. Both VCheng and KAL-EL from what I remember are pro American and anti-Chinese. If these guys are the moderators in the China far east section then I fear this section will go down hill truly fast. Might as well post articles from radio free Asia here. It is sad that a Muslim forum, with China being a major ally and partner of Muslim countries; this sub forum will be used to promote propaganda against a friendly and brotherly country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back