Communal tensions Rise in Maharashtra

Mrloveday

SpeedLimited
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Gujarati BJ party will lose the next state election if a communal incident doesn't occur.

Now we see Dhandos trying to orchestrate a communal riot.

This nobody fake Guru under the payroll of Dhando party makes comments against Islam and prophet. You see communal incidents all over the state.

Dhandos hate Marathi Hindus and Muslims as well.

Divide and rule? Make slaves fight each other so they don't unite and turn against Dhando colonizers

@vsdoc @Bagheera0084 @Joe Shearer
What do you think?

Source:
My Brain
Gujarati BJ party will lose the next state election if a communal incident doesn't occur.

Now we see Dhandos trying to orchestrate a communal riot.

This nobody fake Guru under the payroll of Dhando party makes comments against Islam and prophet. You see communal incidents all over the state.

Dhandos hate Marathi Hindus and Muslims as well.

Divide and rule? Make slaves fight each other so they don't unite and turn against Dhando colonizers

@vsdoc @Bagheera0084 @Joe Shearer
What do you think?

Nothing can be ruled out.

what did he say ?

Sangh and BJP will be cleansed from Maharashtra.

The shuddhi will be epic.

Cheers, Doc

Sangh and BJP will be cleansed from Maharashtra.

The shuddhi will be epic.

Cheers, Doc
Fine, great even, but just as long as you lot stay/stray waay to the BJP's right.

Maha is where the beating heart of the Hindutva is, the core, we bhaiyyas, will circle the wagons in defanse of yous.

jaan haazir hai, stay hardcore nationalist !

Chhatrapati ShivaJi Maharaj ki jai ! 👊

Fine, great even, but just as long as you lot stay/stray waay to the BJP's right.

Maha is where the beating heart of the Hindutva is, the core, we bhaiyyas, will circle the wagons in defanse of yous.

jaan haazir hai, stay hardcore nationalist !

Chhatrapati ShivaJi Maharaj ki jai ! 👊

Yes but you should realise we do not finger Muslims.

When they went out of control, we crushed them by first killing their sword arm, systematically, institutionally. But there too, they crossed the line. And attacked our city.

But after that, Bombay returned immediately to normal. That's how we roll.

We dont do northie chtyapanti .... going on n on n on, with zero resolution.

Maratha nationalism is what I want to see our India as. Kill the invader till the last drop of your blood. But don't feud with your own blood. And our own blood Muslims were some of our fiercest and most loyal warriors.

Remember, Shiv Sena unlike Sangh has no seperate wing for Muslims. All Sainiks are equal. There is ZERO Hindu Muslim.

Tumse na ho payega. We are built different.

Yes but you should realise we do not finger Muslims.

When they went out of control, we crushed them by first killing their sword arm, systematically, institutionally. But there too, they crossed the line. And attacked our city.

But after that, Bombay returned immediately to normal. That's how we roll.

We dont do northie chtyapanti .... going on n on n on, with zero resolution.

Maratha nationalism is what I want to see our India as. Kill the invader till the last drop of your blood. But don't feud with your own blood. And our own blood Muslims were some of our fiercest and most loyal warriors.

Remember, Shiv Sena unlike Sangh has no seperate wing for Muslims. All Sainiks are equal. There is ZERO Hindu Muslim.

Tumse na ho payega. We are built different.
heh, and mujhe kum ba ya bolte ho :rolleyes:

heh, and mujhe kum ba ya bolte ho :rolleyes:

Not really. I call you kumbaya because I think you've not seen any violence. '84 Delhi you must have been 4 years old? I grew up in Bihar in the 70s and 80s. And then in Maharashtra in the 90s.

Not really. I call you kumbaya because I think you've not seen any violence. '84 Delhi you must have been 4 years old? I grew up in Bihar in the 70s and 80s. And then in Maharashtra in the 90s.
I remember Vp Singh's mandal commision "riots"

something something "....VP Singh asshoal"

a bunch of young college people at the time were protesting, was too young then too. :LOL:

I remember Vp Singh's mandal commision "riots"

something something "....VP Singh asshoal"

a bunch of young college people at the time were protesting, was too young then too. :LOL:

Figures.

Ask Guru.

Figures.

Ask Guru.
Sitting on a tinderbox here currently

one small spark and we doomed

in a way we all are maybe, India itself is one giant tinderbox

Sitting on a tinderbox here currently

one small spark and we doomed

in a way we all are maybe, India itself is one giant tinderbox

We an oasis surrounded by tinder boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread