JF-17 PFX program

Well this BOL News report almost confirms this

BOL?!! :ROFLMAO: ...and you believethis stuff?

Makes sense. Not only airframe changes, but also different weapons systems.

As @Michael explained and due to all the other reasons discussed so often! There won't be any major airframe changes since they don't make any sense.

This is all made up and based on wishful thinking!

As @Michael explained and due to all the other reasons discussed so often! There won't be any major airframe changes since they don't make any sense.

That is entirely possible, but the concept of JF-17 PFX wasn't introduced by us. This concept really was announced by the officials in Pakistan. The truth is that we know little about this program because other than its existence we know very little about its details. I guess time will tell.

If this is another project Azm than it is likely to go nowhere. My personal stance has been very clear since legacy PDF. I firmly believe that PAF needs to invest in a Chinese 5th gen fighter. A mix of JF-17 blocks and J-10C is fine. The focus should be the induction of a 5th gen fighter in good numbers. Everything else is distraction.

That is entirely possible, but the concept of JF-17 PFX wasn't introduced by us. This concept really was announced by the officials in Pakistan. The truth is that we know little about this program because other than its existence we know very little about its details. I guess time will tell.

If this is another project Azm than it is likely to go nowhere. My personal stance has been very clear since legacy PDF. I firmly believe that PAF needs to invest in a Chinese 5th gen fighter. A mix of JF-17 blocks and J-10C is fine. The focus should be the induction of a 5th gen fighter in good numbers. Everything else is distraction.

Yes, but the point is - on the side of facts - we only have the announcement that there is something called PFX and we have this tiny blurry green JF-17 look alike!

Everything else like it is as enlarged JF-17XL-PLUS, a semi-stealthy bigger development, a cooperation with XYZ are theories, wishful thinking (i would rate most of them wet-dreams) and made up claims like "we get J-31s in mid-2025!"

IMO PFX program is similar in nature to LCA MK2 program..
Bigger engine
Bigger size
Larger payload

Owner of bol is ex isi

Indeed ... and that says all! As such forget it!

IMO PFX program is similar in nature to LCA MK2 program..
Bigger engine
Bigger size
Larger payload

Never ever ... again, Paksitan is not able alone to scale up the Thunder to a Thunder XL or Thunder Mk.2 since it means de facto a new different aircraft ... China won't pay for it even more since such a type almost close to the J-10C makes operationally no sens e at all.

It's nothing of the three mentioned points!

I sincerely don't believe anything unless I see it myself. I don't believe Thunder B3 can fire PL-15Es. I will only believe it when I will see a picture B3 carrying it.
As far as PAF's inability to scale up Thunder is concerned I tend to agree with it. If PFX is happening on that it is happening with Chinese help. Full Stop! And it's big big IF there.

Thinking about that I recall Vlog of Wajahat S Khan on his youtube Channel where he revealed a letter written by many PAF officers about corruption of current chief. In response to his vlog, someone from PAF contacted him and gave a written reply in which (according to Wajahat) "PAF had bought an operational interface for PFX." There was no explanation or details about this operational interface.

Is the PAF studying the design for the new USAF light stealth fighter?
Are the Chinese studying the Xioalong (JF-17) following the path way of this USAF proposal?

Are the Chinese studying the Xioalong (JF-17) following the path way of this USAF proposal?

No, even if the USAF is pursuing this path of a lighter fighter, it will still be a heavy-weight in comparison to the JF-17. The point is, most 6th generation concepts so far revealed are large & heavy due to their internal fuel and weapons load capacity demanded by the range requirements.

The private channels (Samaa , Bol ,ary, Geo, Piyo, Khao, PTV , mooj masti) are all banned , I don't click them anymore, gathering of Metric Fail with Pretty girl sitting talking about politics

They have the same "Net Worth" as the Baba Chingari Kala jadoo wala , advertisement on the side of raod

Just waiting for day these were be , dismantled and painted over

Na Channel honge , Na Hoga PEMRA

Last edited:
Owner of bol is ex isi
So, its doesn't mean he knows everything PAF planning to do

And at last he is EX ISI not current and he was in the intelligence agency not in the planning or developing projects of the Pakistan military

The JF-17 Block I and Block II need upgrades to be relevant in the next decade. I thought the PFX was that program. If it is not, there should be a program for the upgrade. So far we have not heard of any other program.

FAR-21_511a.PNG

Pakistan needs to spend more on the JF-17 PFX project and insists on integrating advanced technologies into it even if the WS-19 engine is available or funding the development of the Russian RD-93 engine to have higher capabilities. The Russians already have the technologies to develop an engine based on the new AL-51F-1 engine technologies.

Money is the master of the situation here. Pakistan must enter into a comprehensive deal with China to purchase a number of FC-31 aircraft and even a new batch of J-10 aircraft in exchange for the technologies for the new project. China will not be afraid of Pakistani competition. Simply put, China itself can improve the performance of even the J-10 fighter to market it to many countries. There are requests for an aircraft that competes with the EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON TRNCH 4 and RAFALE F5. China, with improvements to the structure and materials made from it and more investment in its radar, will provide an aircraft that competes with European fighters. 4++ fighters will continue to be in demand, and the unreliability of fifth-generation fighters and their high cost will make there a continuous demand for 4++ fighters for a full 10 years.
exemplo-5121.png
Pakistan has not been able to market well internationally For the JF-17 fighter simply because its specifications were not good enough to attract attention to it. In fact, Sweden itself is still selling its JAS-39E/F fighters simply because it is a good light aircraft and it has been well received. Technology is no longer the preserve of Europe. Even Pakistan can cooperate with Turkey in the event that China refuses to supply advanced technology to integrate it into the JF-17 PFX aircraft, and even open channels of communication with South Korea to obtain technology. The Koreans want money the most.

Firepower-113.png
Countries get what they want by creating competition between suppliers. As long as you pay the money, you will get what you want and what you don’t expect. It also depends on management, not what others allow you to do. Others want you to be their client and under their control, not a competitor to them, or to take what you deserve or achieve comfort from your product. Rather, they make it almost impossible to maintain their profits, which depend on your weakness.
LMF_Specs_02233232.PNG

View attachment 64647

Pakistan needs to spend more on the JF-17 PFX project and insists on integrating advanced technologies into it even if the WS-19 engine is available or funding the development of the Russian RD-93 engine to have higher capabilities. The Russians already have the technologies to develop an engine based on the new AL-51F-1 engine technologies.

Money is the master of the situation here. Pakistan must enter into a comprehensive deal with China to purchase a number of FC-31 aircraft and even a new batch of J-10 aircraft in exchange for the technologies for the new project. China will not be afraid of Pakistani competition. Simply put, China itself can improve the performance of even the J-10 fighter to market it to many countries. There are requests for an aircraft that competes with the EUROFIGHTER TYPHOON TRNCH 4 and RAFALE F5. China, with improvements to the structure and materials made from it and more investment in its radar, will provide an aircraft that competes with European fighters. 4++ fighters will continue to be in demand, and the unreliability of fifth-generation fighters and their high cost will make there a continuous demand for 4++ fighters for a full 10 years.
View attachment 64648
Pakistan has not been able to market well internationally For the JF-17 fighter simply because its specifications were not good enough to attract attention to it. In fact, Sweden itself is still selling its JAS-39E/F fighters simply because it is a good light aircraft and it has been well received. Technology is no longer the preserve of Europe. Even Pakistan can cooperate with Turkey in the event that China refuses to supply advanced technology to integrate it into the JF-17 PFX aircraft, and even open channels of communication with South Korea to obtain technology. The Koreans want money the most.

View attachment 64649
Countries get what they want by creating competition between suppliers. As long as you pay the money, you will get what you want and what you don’t expect. It also depends on management, not what others allow you to do. Others want you to be their client and under their control, not a competitor to them, or to take what you deserve or achieve comfort from your product. Rather, they make it almost impossible to maintain their profits, which depend on your weakness.
View attachment 64650
Lol another fanboy post, there will be no stealth version of JF17s according to previous airchief, and Pakistan has minimal to no capability to R&D such kind of project

Stop living in your fantasy world and lala land

Lol another fanboy post, there will be no stealth version of JF17s according to previous airchief, and Pakistan has minimal to no capability to R&D such kind of project

Stop living in your fantasy world and lala land
It is not necessary for it to be stealthy. We are talking about a light fighter. This does not mean that its specifications should remain low or that it should be cheap. Its performance should be low. Pakistan has the opportunity to develop a version to integrate 100 additional planes into its air force instead of the older versions, the JF-17. The philosophy on which the plane was built and the limited performance specifications are the reason for its lack of international spread. Rather, we are surprised that Iraq contracted for it instead of the J-10CE because, simply put, Pakistan did not develop the plane well enough to deserve an international marketing volume that is parallel to the amount of effort that went into development and production.

It is funny that you say do not live in dreams. So you love the bad reality and specifications that do not achieve the protection of national security and the defense of the country's airspace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back