Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

It is worth mentioning here that for detection, Iran has in its toys powerful optical cameras which are more like optical telescopes in their power and magnification. This photo dates from 2015.12088230_1686849138200310_3938001810492714252_n.jpg

More Hezbollah officers and field commanders dying each day as Axis sits and contemplates its “revenge”.

I’m sure Hezbollah will fire some bottle rockets at random fields tonite in response to this provacation.

Let’s not also forget the massive cyberattack today on Iranian financial banks and institutions where even ATMs were brought offline.

*crickets* in Beruit and Tehran tonite.

If my country was in the same position as iran there would be no isreal.
Do you really think that Pakistan has even a small chance against the Jewish empire?
Just one of the Jewish slaves in America gives an order and your entire government will change.

There would be no Pakistan if that were the case. Pakistan is in a stronger position than Iran but it's doing sod all. So if you're waiting to have no respect for Iran, I never had it to begin with in regards to Pakistan government and establishment. (The people of Pakistan are not included in this, obviously).

I'm a fellow Pakistani bro - let's not get carried away.

In Pakistan's case, regardless of who the enemy is, one phone call from Washington is usually enough. One single phone call (not even from POTUS) - let that sink in. That's the sad reality.

More Hezbollah officers and field commanders dying each day as Axis sits and contemplates its “revenge”.

I’m sure Hezbollah will fire some bottle rockets at random fields tonite in response to this provacation.

Let’s not also forget the massive cyberattack today on Iranian financial banks and institutions where even ATMs were brought offline.

*crickets* in Beruit and Tehran tonite.

retaliation has to be against israeli airfields, this will make zionist terrorist think twice before attacking iran or lebanon with their airforce

Are you telling me that a radar can detect an F-35 at ranges of 900-2,000 km? Is that right? You know that this depends on the aircraft's RCS and flight altitude, right?

For example, Nebo-U is capable of detecting an aircraft with an RCS of 2.5m2 at 65 km flying at an altitude of 500 meters, it can detect an aircraft flying at 10,000 meters at a range of 310 km, or detect an aircraft flying at an altitude of 20,000 meters at a range of 400 km. A cruise missile with an RCS of 0.9m2 can be detected at 250 km flying at 10,000 meters or at 300 km flying at 20,000 meters.

These types of OTH radars can only detect air targets at ranges as large as 900-2,000 km depending on the aircraft's RCS and flight altitude. The Russian Nebo T/M, for example, can detect a large allied aerospace strike (500-2,000 km), because for this strike they will have several Package Strike aircraft that need to fly at high altitudes, from aircraft like JSTARS, AWACS, REVO, RC-135... among others, even the detection of fighters at such range is still a big unknown.

Even before getting close to Iran, the IAF will have to release the drop tank and continue flying at low to medium altitudes, in order to avoid being detected at ranges as large as 500 km. Iran would certainly have a reaction time of a few minutes when F-35 fighters are close in range and altitude of detection by such radars, but strategic surprise is something that Iran certainly will not avoid.
The question is not an f-35 we are talking about an f-35 with external fuel tanks attached to it

🔴Iranian media: A large-scale military maneuver tonight that included cutting off electricity and stopping flights in the west of the country.

Last edited:
They can’t even respond to conventional attack by Israel with a “proportional response”, now they are saying they will nuke a country if they are nuked?

Now they are trying claim they been told they will be nuked if they exact revenge on Israel?!?

Circus show in Tehran like a 3 Stooges skit
1723684071052.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back