Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

It appears that Iran is operating on their own timeline. Not a timeline to launch an attack but a timeline in terms of full war mobilization, starting with Israeli counter attack and multiple rounds of back-and-forth. These things take time.
Correct!

...and how can that be done you think?
Patrol aircraft, AEW aircraft, high-altitude patrol drones and possibly stealth drones, aerostats, among others.

This update of the carrier's location cannot come from the ASBM missile launcher, because due to the curvature of the Earth, it is not in a direct line of sight with the OTH target, which implies that this update would have to start from a platform that is in direct line of sight of the target.

This platform needs to be in direct line of sight with the target and connected directly to the missile. The fact is that this platform would have to remain "on station" until the ballistic missile is able to take over and acquire the target on its own. And this in an extremely challenging environment, which is being inside the defensive bubble of a CSG that has at least 5 to 6 Aegis destroyers and cruisers, plus the aircraft carrier itself, plus about 70 to 80 aircraft, including fighters equipped with AESA radars and long-range air-to-air missiles, AEW also equipped with long-range AESA radars and some specialized electronic warfare aircraft (EA-18G) that can act defensively, circling the CSG and jamming enemy communications, including satellite communications.

In other words, Iran or any country that truly has a full ASBM capability necessarily needs a complete dedicated ISTAR system.

Patrol aircraft, AEW aircraft, high-altitude patrol drones and possibly stealth drones, aerostats, among others.

This update of the carrier's location cannot come from the ASBM missile launcher, because due to the curvature of the Earth, it is not in a direct line of sight with the OTH target, which implies that this update would have to start from a platform that is in direct line of sight of the target.

This platform needs to be in direct line of sight with the target and connected directly to the missile. The fact is that this platform would have to remain "on station" until the ballistic missile is able to take over and acquire the target on its own. And this in an extremely challenging environment, which is being inside the defensive bubble of a CSG that has at least 5 to 6 Aegis destroyers and cruisers, plus the aircraft carrier itself, plus about 70 to 80 aircraft, including fighters equipped with AESA radars and long-range air-to-air missiles, AEW also equipped with long-range AESA radars and some specialized electronic warfare aircraft (EA-18G) that can act defensively, circling the CSG and jamming enemy communications, including satellite communications.

In other words, Iran or any country that truly has a full ASBM capability necessarily needs a complete dedicated ISTAR system.
Having not read you entire post, what is your conclusion? Iran CANNOT ever accomplish with current 'known' capacities or can it?

I can only hope with all this warning time Iran has gifted Israel that Israel is not more prepared for next steps following any Iranian strike than Iran is for the strike itself
It is worth remembering that Israel has been increasing its offensive capabilities:

Training and preparation:

Really? We all are patiently waiting for that. Zionists killed Irani generals, scientists, and probably Iranian president too (if Israel can get the precise info and target the top Hamas leader staying in a particular room with a missile passing through that room’s window, it can most probably target a heli flying over a mountain). What Iran has been able to do to revenge that? Nothing significant. Iran doesn’t have the required capability. Expect some drama of Iranian attack on Israel just like they did earlier after mutual understanding.

That’s what one realistically can expect from Iran. Iranians will try to show their muscle by targeting some neighboring Muslim country rather than attacking Zionist entity.

We all know what the US will prefer to do. It'll never leave Zionists alone. Let's see what our Iranian friends are up to.

It seems some are acting like spolit children who are not getting their ice-creams immediately.

Did anyone expect the 9 direct hits on those Zionist airbases in Occupied Palestine back in April? No it was a demonstration of Iranian will/capability and they did not even use the very best they had. Iran is not afraid to hit the entity directly from Iran itself.

Now, you are getting into a ridiculous insinuation that the Zionist entity was behind the helicopter accident that killed the former Iranian President. There is no evidence for this and Iran said it was an accident and unless you have any actual evidence, then best not to make any counter claims.

Rather than thinking the Zionists are all powerful and acting like a defeated people and putting down those who are killing Zionist terrorists on a daily basis, if we cannot give encouragement then better to keep quiet.

I don't know. That's why I'm asking. How does the Iranian ASBM work? I'm not referring to the missile itself but to the reconnaissance platforms.

Here's a good example of that:

What are Iran's other ISTAR capabilities?
You tell me. You're the one that charged Iran has put itself in a disadvantage due to time.

It is worth remembering that Israel has been increasing its offensive capabilities:

So these are the bases of your comments?

You tell me. You're the one that charged Iran has put itself in a disadvantage due to time.
I have not accused Iran of anything. My position from the beginning is this:
So teach me. What are Iran's military capabilities to target in real time a carrier piercing its defense bubble?

Basis for what comment? What are you talking about?
? Read your own links that you referenced directly? Not sure what you're confused about.

? Read your own links that you referenced directly? Not sure what you're confused about.
Did you read the links I posted? Because I don't believe you read both links in a few minutes.

So teach me. What are Iran's military capabilities to target in real time a carrier piercing its defense bubble?
We're not responsible for teaching you for every misguided post you have. Go teach yourself. And don't post stuff you are not informed on. That ball is in your court.

We're not responsible for teaching you for every misguided post you have. Go teach yourself. And don't post stuff you are not informed on. That ball is in your court.
Where am I wrong? Has Iran demonstrated any real credible ability to sink a CSG? Not even China has demonstrated that. And again, I have not posted anything about the things I have never claimed. I want to know how they can sink a carrier.

Are you going to bark here or present some informative content on the subject?

Shape of airplanes like f35, f22, or b2 is a precise mathematical calculation its nit like f16 that you add conformation fuel tank and say it's done. Any change t the shape and rcs change from .001 to .5

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back