Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

i am sure iran have been given some sort of deal by western countries. Lets wait and see how things will unfold

Our dictator has chickened out, The dictator himself knows he is no match for the U.S. and Israel. So much for "We will flatten Haifa and Tel Aviv if Israel makes a wrong move" :ROFLMAO:
So where is this "Hard Revenge" that for the past month our mentally challenged people keep saying it is going to happen very soon? :rofl:

So where is this "Hard Revenge" that for the past month our mentally challenged people keep saying it is going to happen very soon? :rofl:

Nobody knows at this point.

Whatever happened behind the scenes between Iranian leadership and maybe even US-Iran mediation has led to Hezbollah doing a laughable token strike and Iran retreating back to “time and place” incompetent policy.

Maybe one day we learn the truth.

But when the next Israeli attack on Iran occurs (it’s only a matter of time), the pro-incompetence crowd will get the book of excuses on how Israel is on the “cusp of destruction”.

Nobody knows at this point.

Whatever happened behind the scenes between Iranian leadership and maybe even US-Iran mediation has led to Hezbollah doing a laughable token strike and Iran retreating back to “time and place” incompetent policy.

Maybe one day we learn the truth.

But when the next Israeli attack on Iran occurs (it’s only a matter of time), the pro-incompetence crowd will get the book of excuses on how Israel is on the “cusp of destruction”.
I think hezbollah was really going to launch a big strike using their guided medium range rockets but they got detected and looks like all of them that were going to launch destroyed because after Israel's pre-empt attack hezbollah didn't go after Telaviv or any target that isn't near the israeli border.

I don't know wtf is going on but it feels we're being played by all sides.

You want to know what the issue is; their last attack was weak and showed gaping holes in their attack on Israel and how it was thawed, with absolutely no structural damage to Israel besides a few potholes on the runway. They know it'll be another facepalm as last time. Hence, it's their strategy to drag this on; people will forget if an agreement happens.

You want to know what the issue is; their last attack was weak and showed gaping holes in their attack on Israel and how it was thawed, with absolutely no structural damage to Israel besides a few potholes on the runway. They know it'll be another facepalm as last time. Hence, it's their strategy to drag this on; people will forget if an agreement happens.

That does not seem to be the reason.

Iran did not use the absolute best and they used some dozens, rather than hundreds of ballistic missiles.

If Iran launches a large scale strike with their best ballistic missiles it will cause immense destruction at many targets in the entity.

We can always speculate as to why Iran has not retaliated yet but it makes Iran look weak or they got bribed - both are not a good look.

That does not seem to be the reason.

Iran did not use the absolute best and they used some dozens, rather than hundreds of ballistic missiles.

If Iran launches a large scale strike with their best ballistic missiles it will cause immense destruction at many targets in the entity.

We can always speculate as to why Iran has not retaliated yet but it makes Iran looks weak or they got bribed - both are not a good look.

I doubt if they launched their best, it would do much; the Israelis have a very dense anti-air system. You will have to remove that somehow and then do what you need. But from where things stand, just lobbing a missile with an Israeli search and track system in place is an inefficient form of attack. Now, cruise missiles, and if they have stealth, one is a different story, which I doubt Iran is that far into this either.

I doubt if they launched their best, it would do much; the Israelis have a very dense anti-air system. You will have to remove that somehow and then do what you need. But from where things stand, just lobbing a missile with an Israeli search and track system in place is an inefficient form of attack. Now, cruise missiles, and if they have stealth, one is a different story, which I doubt Iran is that far into this either.
cruise missiles are easier to intercept that ballistic

iran could fire 20-30 more advanced KS-2 or Fattah missiles at some lightly defended parts of Israel and get good hits

but to hit the really juicy targets needs a large attack and to deplete Israel's ABM stockpile (which requires 3-4 large waves). this means total war, which isn't the objective

Users who are viewing this thread

Back