Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

The only thing that changed is that Scumas ran out of options and had no other choice than go back to Iran, but their mindset didn't change at all, they don't regret it at all....if they could, they would do it again!!!
They, like all other Palescumians, have a deep seated hatred for Iranians!
They betrayed Iran so many times, that it is really mindblowing that an Iranian still feels sorry for them!
Despite Iran supporting them since decades, if tomorrow Iran would have a war with an Arab country, Palescumians would again support the Arabs, just like in the 80's when they supported Saddam!!!
They will never stop hating Iranians!

Anyhow, while I am of Iranian descent, I primarily care about German interests, so I want Israelis to take the whole of Gaza, then the Gas fields on the shore of Gaza, so that Israel can send this gas to Germany, so that we in Germany don't have to shower with ice cold water and don't have to freeze in cold rooms in winter!!!
1722465419452.gif

The only thing that changed is that Scumas ran out of options and had no other choice than go back to Iran, but their mindset didn't change at all, they don't regret it at all....if they could, they would do it again!!!
They, like all other Palescumians, have a deep seated hatred for Iranians!
They betrayed Iran so many times, that it is really mindblowing that an Iranian still feels sorry for them!
Despite Iran supporting them since decades, if tomorrow Iran would have a war with an Arab country, Palescumians would again support the Arabs, just like in the 80's when they supported Saddam!!!
They will never stop hating Iranians!

Anyhow, while I am of Iranian descent, I primarily care about German interests, so I want Israelis to take the whole of Gaza, then the Gas fields on the shore of Gaza, so that Israel can send this gas to Germany, so that we in Germany don't have to shower with ice cold water and don't have to freeze in cold rooms in winter!!!
This is true.......remember da street interviews in da west bank where da common Al-Balastinian was asked about Iran and dozens of these namak haram Al-Balastinians said Shia Kaafir and Al-Majhoos?...... :p

Hard to believe Iran puts up with that shit?

the problem for Iran is that it takes a few waves of ballistic missiles to degrade Israel's ABM shield

so the attack has to be huge to make a dent, but when a critical mass is reached, the attack will have huge damage

i.e., it's difficult to launch an attack that only does a moderate level of damage

@Falcon29 @Immortals

detail analysis but in Urdu. How two Al-Jazeera reporters are killed by Isreal, while they were reporting outside the destroyed house of IH in Gaza.

the problem for Iran is that it takes a few waves of ballistic missiles to degrade Israel's ABM shield

so the attack has to be huge to make a dent, but when a critical mass is reached, the attack will have huge damage

i.e., it's difficult to launch an attack that only does a moderate level of damage

@Falcon29 @Immortals
Big attack coming bro.......this guys death is a great excuse to do it.......fukk them up good this time around.

Big attack coming bro.......this guys death is a great excuse to do it.......fukk them up good this time around.
if iran fires 100 missiles, maybe 10% will get through (10)

if iran fires 200 missiles, maybe 20% will get through (40)

iran fires 500 missiles, maybe 40% will get through (200)

but then every additional missile will likely have a 60-70% chance of getting through

this is the problem iran faces in designing a calculated but sufficiently strong strike

I don't think a huge attack would come from Iran but whatever happens, may Allah give victory to all Muslims.

damage is consistent with payload of an ATGM or FPV or SDB

small payload weapons can do damage to a single floor or room of a building. we see this in Gaza already on many occasions
Well then similar weapons can be delivered by isreali F35 stealth jets. No irani radar is able to detect them.

You just choose to see the "half empty"/negative part of the sanctions effects on Iran. Sanctions have their positive side also. Will you credit the sanctions for also making Iran equal to US power in the Middle East region? US sanctions also dont have the power and effect that you and many others think it does. Russia used them to actually kick-start stronger economic growth, local currency trade is booming and BRICS is moving ahead quickly with its plans- all negatives for sanctions, they're outdated and will die soon.

I understand that and I praise Iran for working hard for self sufficiency but without the sanctions Iran would be double the economy. BRICS, SCO is a blessing for Iran, hopefully Iran will utilise it to full potential.

Iran will do nothing and can do nothing, Iran is a incompetent when it comes to millitairy. Several occasions happened the past 5 years, then ther general killed. They shot a Ukraine airliner in Tehran, destroyed ther own ship in a naval exercise and the last was a missing president.

This is a real big issue Persians do not understand what this make them look to the world. A VIP who comes under your protection is killed in the heart of Tehran, next time a foreigner minister should think twice visiting Tehran, this did never happened in Iraq wher the goverment is a cluster fak.

Or they sold them out, what Iran can do is accept they are incompetent. They are good in proxy wars in other countries. They should go war with proxies

if iran fires 100 missiles, maybe 10% will get through (10)

if iran fires 200 missiles, maybe 20% will get through (40)

iran fires 500 missiles, maybe 40% will get through (200)

but then every additional missile will likely have a 60-70% chance of getting through

this is the problem iran faces in designing a calculated but sufficiently strong strike
Didn't Hajizada claim they only fired 300 projectiles at Israel? This time they can quadruple it. And double that from Syria/ Iraq/ Lebanon/ Yemen/ Sudan.

Last edited:
Iran will do nothing and can do nothing, Iran is a incompetent when it comes to millitairy. Several occasions happened the past 5 years, then ther general killed. They shot a Ukraine airliner in Tehran, destroyed ther own ship in a naval exercise and the last was a missing president.

This is a real big issue Persians do not understand what this make them look to the world. A VIP who comes under your protection is killed in the heart of Tehran, next time a foreigner minister should think twice visiting Tehran, this did never happened in Iraq wher the goverment is a cluster fak.

Or they sold them out, what Iran can do is accept they are incompetent. They are good in proxy wars in other countries. They should go war with proxies
You couldn't even cut it in Syria? yet here yous jiving? Are yous serious?

US would cut off your access to the global financial system in 2 minutes and then we'd see yous nekkid here no? Just like Pakistan no?

Stop joking brah. Get real round here. This ain't uber taxi illegal migrant forum.

Iran stupid and I am changez khan on US support?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back