Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

Israeli officials continue to come up with conjecture, they are nervous and impatient. This psyops is affecting them in many ways, for one the rats have gone in hiding.
Its all Psyops! We've seen everything from: Putin making requests to Iran getting cold feet, to secret American meetings...reminds me of the scene in movies when the machine is about to shut down it is short circuiting...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s93KC4AGKnY

They don’t operate with free hand in Iran they hand deliver US passports for you and the family and one way first class tickets to any one in the IRGC willing to take the chance, plus a few millions put in your new bank accounts in the US and a free house thrown in as a bonus.

This is the only way the CIA or Mossad succeed in Iran.

Last edited:
@Persian Gulf several days after Iran declared it will respond to Israel's assassination, we decided topple our own oppressive regime, and then the next day we gone out in the streets, fought with blood and fire and brought down the evil Hassina regime. Then came back to see if Iran has responded yet. I see you guys are still 'preparing'.

Naughty!

@Persian Gulf bro, I don't know how to say this mildly, but your counter-intelligence is rotten.
I believe the Iranians would learn a lot by associating closely with Russian counterintelligence services.

dude, calm down. Don't do what Israel wants you to do. Be patient and do not give the Americans a reason to make war on ydude.
American stocks, exchange rates, and debt are collapsing, and you will have your chance to take revenge on Israel, but not now.
In a classroom there was always a bully. The bully always had bunch of lapdogs that watched his interests acting as his arms, eyes and ears against independent and non-aligned classmates and obeyed him on every occasion and helped him to keep his dominance in the classroom.

Sometimes you had to beat the hell out of his little yes-men to make deterrence in the heart of that bully in favour of yourself. Even if you eventually got engaged with strong bully himself and consequently received serious blows from him but looking him in the eye delivering your own punches as many as you can hence exhausting the bully, other classmates wouldn't have said that you got beaten. They wouldn't have called you a loser. On the contrary, you gained their respect as an honorable man.

That's our story with USA and its Arab/Zionist lapdogs.

Takes Iran another 12 days or so to respond like back in April. Yet after Solemani attack they responded in less than a week.
we have good understandings with the Americans, Israel is unpredictable.

Khamenai’s passive anti conflict nature is turning Iran into a country with no honor.

We saw it with JCPOA, it took Iran 18 months to leave the agreement after Trump tore it up.

This country avoids conflict any chance it can get.

@Persian Gulf
Iran clearly does not want to be the one to provoke a war in the ME. With this passive stance, Iran wants to demonstrate to the region that it is willing to act against Israel without being a destabilizer of the region, which contradicts all of Israel's rhetoric that Iran is the biggest provocateur in the ME. This OIC approach, issuing an Article 51 statement of the UN, calling the UN secretary-general, and so on, makes sense. If you consider the difference in stance, Iran is more willing to show that it is more diplomatic than Israel. That's the way I see it.

@Persian Gulf

Like I said, this thing is getting delayed probably to 2 AM Saturday

Takes Iran another 12 days or so to respond like back in April. Yet after Solemani attack they responded in less than a week.
We must remember what Mr Trump said about that response after Soleimani killing.

Priceless REAL leak (unlike all Wikileaks BS)

Mainstream press ignore him and even discredit him, awesome:

GCC should start to ask to their American "partners" what game they are playing.

@Persian Gulf

Like I said, this thing is getting delayed probably to 2 AM Saturday

US is confident they can stop larger scale operation, why so, number of Navy ships? They're probably prepared to intercept up to 500 drones and ballistic missiles. The fact that US has to deploy massive naval assets as well as missile batteries in Jordan and elsewhere, shows Israel does not have capacity to intercept 500 fast moving (cruise and ballistic missiles) and low moving ( drone) projectiles. Or they barely can and will be exposed after that.

I'm in favor a large scale response to force Israel to have to face its vulnerabilities and come to face reality. I think it would scare them off from going to war with Hezbollah which in turn means the support role Hezbollah is playing for Gaza will have a bigger effect. As pressure will be put on Netanyahu to deal with the north but when he knows he realistically can't, it may make him move towards ceasefire with Gaza.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back