Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

Let's not trust the bad analysis here that is ridiculous, let's leave the field. A chance that thoughtless people from this forum are not at the head of Iran, it would be a disaster.

Iran is not afraid but has a renewed confidence and my intuitions tell me that Iran has an unshakeable confidence on certain tactical elements. I have been thinking about this for a few days and Iran has several possibilities. The synchronization of the resistance in several plans will be grandiose, no doubt about it.

And let's see Iran's cybernetic surprises

Let's not trust the bad analysis here that is ridiculous, let's leave the field. A chance that thoughtless people from this forum are not at the head of Iran, it would be a disaster.

Iran is not afraid but has a renewed confidence and my intuitions tell me that Iran has an unshakeable confidence on certain tactical elements. I have been thinking about this for a few days and Iran has several possibilities. The synchronization of the resistance in several plans will be grandiose, no doubt about it.

And let's see Iran's cybernetic surprises

I also think that this will be a joint Iran-Hezbollah-Houthi attack that will shock some people with its power and lethality.

Expect targets like oil depots, terrorist governance and military buildings to be taken out.

It takes time to co-ordinate these things and this time the entity is going to get a proper battering.

I also think that this will be a joint Iran-Hezbollah-Houthi attack that will shock some people with its power and lethality.

Expect targets like oil depots, terrorist governance and military buildings to be taken out.

It takes time to co-ordinate these things and this time the entity is going to get a proper battering.

Let's wait and see what actually happens.

Could the attack possibly occur during this period?
I don't think so, if Egypt know about the attack timings beforehand, that means Zionists know too. I don't think Iran would want to let anyone one of the above to know the precise details of the attack.

I don't think so, if Egypt know about the attack timings beforehand, that means Zionists know too. I don't think Iran would want to let anyone one of the above to know the precise details of the attack.
If the notice was given to the OIC states, Egypt would know, which is why I asked earlier, considering the OIC meeting and this statement from Egypt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back