Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

What I was saying is happening, if the CNN report is true. Hezbollah appears to be growing impatient with Iran, which some say is now reconsidering any kind of major retaliatory strike against Israel due to fears of a regional war, while Hezbollah has been planning and preparing for the Order to launch its attack. US intelligence officials told CNN that it is increasingly looking like Hezbollah may conduct its own retaliatory strike against Israel, without coordination from Iran.

While:

We must remember what Mr Trump said about that response after Soleimani killing.

Priceless REAL leak (unlike all Wikileaks BS)

Mainstream press ignore him and even discredit him, awesome:

GCC should start to ask to their American "partners" what game they are playing.
Iran should just flatten Dubai, the snake in the heart of ME...

Another night without any response, International flights have resumed over Iran.

Delay in response has not to do with trying to catch Israel off guard. You don't do ever 'delay' a response to inflict damage if you're showing hesitancy on actually doing damage. Trying to catch Israel off guard I assume means you want to achieve more than a symbolic strike. But since Israel attacked first, delaying a response means the opposite.

It means there is hesitancy and indecisiveness in Iranian govt. After two weeks world will forget about what happened and will consider an strike to be a act of aggression.

I believe Iran called it off. If it doesn't have this week, and likely be a symbolic strike (would be pathetic and pointless), then it's not happening. Iran and Hezbollah appear to be hoping to keep Israel on alert for a few weeks and unilaterally declare that as a response until people forget about it.

iran has apparently been convinced to 'recalibrate' its planned response to Israel

the problem is now it waited so long its options are constrained and a limited strike will not have much chance of success

Iran is a paper Tiger. A joke of a leadership and military force.

Forget the Iranian advisor that was killed in Beruit alongside Hezbollah right?

All they can do is make videos and banners promising revenge.

Pathetic leadership. I will laugh when Israel adds attacking Iranian officials to their list of target bank.

Never seen a weaker and scared leadership than Khameani and his brass.

Lol, Israel is doing pyschological warfare on Hezbollah and Iran. Israel would respond regardless if the response was anything more than a face saving response. Only thing that scares Israel is actual serious military reprisals against them. That's what will make them back down and compromise.

Lol, Israel is doing pyschological warfare on Hezbollah and Iran. Israel would respond regardless if the response was anything more than a face saving response. Only thing that scares Israel is actual serious military reprisals against them. That's what will make them back down and compromise.

Since that orange soda drinking idiot in his bunker (Nasrallah) swore revenge. Israel has bombed and bombed Hezbollah and killed 10+ advisors and soldiers.

The axis is all talk.

some but not many

doesn't seem imminent

when it's imminent we will likely get some leaks from the US

Even HZ realizes this Iran’s leadership is filled with crooks and cronies who rather keep their cushy bank accounts and make money busting sanctions while charging Iranians an arm and leg for products they import then seriously challenge Israel. It’s a group of cowards leading Iran from IRGC to Aretesh to Political establishment.

“Iran to Respond Decisively against any Threat”

…..Unless it’s from Israel, US, Pakistan, or Taliban.

Pakistan exposed Hajizadeh and is posse earlier this year after Hajizadeh bragged, Pakistan struck back in 48 hours and made him look like a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back