Discussion: Assassination of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran

Edit: Didnt know Iran International was Israel funded org

Last edited:
@Falcon29 @Persian Gulf

Ive said it before and I will repeat;

Israeli intelligence presence inside IR is too significant for IR to do anything meaningful.

If Khamenei launches direct strikes on Israel and one of the missiles somehow hits a barrack full of soldiers and 40 Israeli soldiers die. Do you know what will happen to Khamenei/IR?

My take ; Khamenei fully understands this and that's the reason he prefers an indirect conflict cat and mouse game while still keeping his head intact.

For Israel he is also a real blessing, they can have endless excuses to expand without facing any meaningful retaliation.

There were two clown firework shows (Soleimani and Zahedi operations) even though it was sufficient to show will to launch direct strikes now the game has changed.

Either IR goes to war like a man and imposes deterrence or it will face much more worse setbacks.

IR doesn't need to do this to shut down their critics or please their fanbase, IR needs to do this for regime survival.

Edit: Didnt know Iran International was Israel funded org

The thing I feared has happened. It was concerning that President Pezeshkian would be taken advantage of by the US and Israel, leading to further attacks. But it's shocking to find out that on the day of his inauguration, Tehran was hit by missiles, and he still advocated for no retaliation. He was not the right choice for such a critical time.

Another night….another sleepy Iranian leadership 😴

We will play this game again tomm and the day after that and the day after and the…..
It’s wonderful how Iran is screwing with your head. You have now become the actual spectacle with your fluttering posts.

1723116468062.gif

More pysch warfare. Israel now trying to make these two legitimate targets as off-limits. If you responded within 48 hours, this wouldn't be happening. Now they'll 'leak' more scenarios to intimidate Hezbollah decision makers and get them to back down off of almost everything.

If Hamas had guided missiles on October 7, it would have struck these targets. Let that sink in.

That's what I said. The targets could be the IDF HQ. It would be an extremely valuable target for both Hezbollah and Iran.

IR doesn't need to do this to shut down their critics or please their fanbase, IR needs to do this for regime survival.
This is true. The fear of war is indeed the real reason for Iran's passivity, amidst the regime's likely survival in times of war.

But, as we are seeing, Israel is crossing all the red lines that Iran has verbally declared, with Iran showing all this passivity. The lack of reaction is also dangerous for the Iranian regime, after all, it is increasingly exposing the regime's weaknesses, while it may even consider a civil war if the West sees that Iran is too fragile to react proportionately.

As I said, Iran needs to seriously change its military posture/readiness. The escalation is becoming increasingly aggressive, Israel will not stop and not even the US will contain Israel. The only means of containing Israel would have to be Iran, which is showing all this passivity. Turkey only talks and does nothing, on the contrary, it even helps the Israeli regime. Egypt has many problems and will not face Israel.

It’s wonderful how Iran is screwing with your head. You have now become the actual spectacle with your fluttering posts.

View attachment 58427
I value your opinion, even if I don't completely agree with it. That's why I'm still on this forum. There are no better commentators to give us a better view of Iran. You said that Iran would retaliate in April when most people here are saying that Iran wouldn't have the courage to do so.

What do you think of all this? What are the strategic implications that Iran is intending with all this? Will there be retaliation? If so, how broad will this attack be? Do you think Iran's current strategy is sustainable in the long term when there will potentially be even more escalation?

Iran will choose 12th August to attack... Its some Islamic holy day Safar 1446... I heard this on TV news channel...

I value your opinion, even if I don't completely agree with it. That's why I'm still on this forum. There are no better commentators to give us a better view of Iran. You said that Iran would retaliate in April when most people here are saying that Iran wouldn't have the courage to do so.

What do you think of all this? What are the strategic implications that Iran is intending with all this? Will there be retaliation? If so, how broad will this attack be? Do you think Iran's current strategy is sustainable in the long term when there will potentially be even more escalation?

Before I say anything note the gif below... :D . Anyone could say anything. Anyone can hold a banana.

Regardless, there is absolutely no issues with these 'delays'. Imagine the savage wreck the opponent is sitting in stewing about the when and what, protecting REAL assets, where even the banana holders here who have nothing to worry about but their fragile egos have gone....well, bananas.

As for my thinking, my monkey brain wants immediate satisfaction. But unlike others I don't give in to my monkey brain. My rational brain is very comfortable with how this is unfolding. My rational brain, however, is also seeking results. The previous Iranian military response to the consulate attack clearly wasn't effective...So now Iran must respond again...obviously far more effectively. I expect that will happen although I'm not sure what the results will be since now, unlike before, there is a higher hurdle to clear since we're now responding militarily to an egregious security failure. Off bat a disadvantage (the real issue underlying everything since there have been multiple of these and absolutely no effective accountability or rectification. THAT has been the root failure of The Islamic Republic)

Now why the delay? It has nothing to do with the banana themes that posters are frolicking with. I believe Iran is 'analyzing by committee' and also making logistical preparations both internally and with allies.

The gone bananas shrieking you hear is REALLY GOOD. Iran obviously is winning the psychological phase of this. Just sit back and enjoy. Ignore your inner banana.

Attachments

• 1723118324511.png
    1723118324511.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Even HZ realizes this Iran’s leadership is filled with crooks and cronies who rather keep their cushy bank accounts and make money busting sanctions while charging Iranians an arm and leg for products they import then seriously challenge Israel. It’s a group of cowards leading Iran from IRGC to Aretesh to Political establishment.

“Iran to Respond Decisively against any Threat”

…..Unless it’s from Israel, US, Pakistan, or Taliban.

Pakistan exposed Hajizadeh and is posse earlier this year after Hajizadeh bragged, Pakistan struck back in 48 hours and made him look like a joke.
Vassals always have to pretend some independence from the master, because submission is so shameful for everybody.

This is true. The fear of war is indeed the real reason for Iran's passivity, amidst the regime's likely survival in times of war.

But, as we are seeing, Israel is crossing all the red lines that Iran has verbally declared, with Iran showing all this passivity. The lack of reaction is also dangerous for the Iranian regime, after all, it is increasingly exposing the regime's weaknesses, while it may even consider a civil war if the West sees that Iran is too fragile to react proportionately.

As I said, Iran needs to seriously change its military posture/readiness. The escalation is becoming increasingly aggressive, Israel will not stop and not even the US will contain Israel. The only means of containing Israel would have to be Iran, which is showing all this passivity. Turkey only talks and does nothing, on the contrary, it even helps the Israeli regime. Egypt has many problems and will not face Israel.
I dont see fear in Iran.

I saw fear in Iran in 2011 Hormuz strait tensions, when Iran was constantly under threats of USA, Israel and even another Western states, and they did nothing in response. When Israel killed Iran nuclear scientists.

Iran behavior changed after 2015 Iran Deal.

Iran seems to play a USA script.

Trump made awesome revelations about it, telling the truth about Soleimani killing response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back