Discussion: Electronic devices based attack in Lebanon

Russia and China coming to defend Iran ? Maybe I n a parallel universe .....Arabs would be grateful to Israel and America for doing the dirty job for them
Lol I said the US will not go to war against Iran when they have china and Russia in other theaters not everything is about Israel and the middle east. I guess Israel is America true archille heels. Everytime the US wants to move forces to Asia there's a conflict somewhere in other places lol some of it is America own making cause they want to be the police of the world.

Their problem is that they have no idea what faraday cage is.
Someone would be so kind of send them this pic

screen-shot-2017-08-23-at-9-21-15-am-2-e1503497846360.png

Lol I said the US will not go to war against Iran when they have china and Russia in other theaters not everything is about Israel and the middle east. I guess Israel is America true archille heels. Everytime the US wants to move forces to Asia there's a conflict somewhere in other places lol some of it is America own making cause they want to be the police of the world.
Two brutal wars in Iraq and Libya and it seems some people dont know yet what is the main target of USA empire.

Create mayhem in oil rich countries.

The richest oil zone in the world is Middle East.

And the perfect tool to destabilize Middle East is Israel.

War can escalate from Hezbollah to Iran and Persian Gulf in a blink of eye.

Two brutal wars in Iraq and Libya and it seems some people dont know yet what is the main target of USA empire.

Israel empire not America empire. America doesn't need oil they have plenty at home. I'm sure the Israelis wanted to get rid of Saddam for a long time even netanyahu wanted him gone. U know the real mastermind.

Israel empire not America empire. America doesn't need oil they have plenty at home.
Yeah, they went to Libya and Iraq as leisure time.

Keep jumping with kangaroos in your lies world.

Yeah, they went to Libya and Iraq as leisure time.

Keep jumping with kangaroos in your lies world.
Libya because Gaddafi wanted to create a gold backed currency. It has nothing to do with oil lol. Ever heard of African gold dinar.

American vassals can be fooled because they are idiots and corrupt.

But energy entropy can't be fooled.

Crude oil is the most desired thing of twisted USA.

No disagreement there .

The threat to us empire is the dollar. That's why china is encouraging countries to trade in local currencies and BRICS is also a great alternative as a middle finger to the West led order.without the dollar US empire will be no more lol how else can they finance their military without the ability to print massive amount of toilet paper.

Usa is paying 3d chess

First of all usa is largest oil producer in world why the hell would it want oil?

It doesn't but it gives that impression to cover up the real reason.

The real reason, is Zionist control usa and any arab country that is stable is a threat and is not a Zionist is a threat

That's the only criteria not the amount of oil

Usa is paying 3d chess

First of all usa is largest oil producer in world why the hell would it want oil?

The real reason, is Zionist control usa and any arab country that is stable is a threat and is not a Zionist is a threat

Made in USA lies.

I wonder if they could still deceive someone.

Usa is paying 3d chess

Bro that's what I said Israel controls the United states they got rid of Saddam for netanyahu lol

USA is the most liar empire of mankind history.

And their lies is even here, right now.

Take a rest USA.

Lies and nonsenses of USA: endless.

Facts: Two, Iraq and Libya, oil rich both countries.

So watch out GCC, because main feature of USA empire, besides lies, it's treason and backstabbing.

Bro that's what I said Israel controls the United states they got rid of Saddam for netanyahu lol
Exactly

But they cant tell their public that..so they have to make up story which is "oh we are doing it for oil" this story makea people happy that its for their benefits and they arejt a rented bitch for the jews

And everyone falls for it

Lebanon didnt had oil..saudis have more oil, Venezuela has more oil...why would Americans go to Lebanon eygpt and iraq rather then thoae countries
And why would they need oil..they are number 1 already

Texas oil is cheaper..usa doesnt need oil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back